TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

22 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

'I swear there's money on that!' Sky Ferreira's credit card gets DECLINED at Saint Laurent, a year after she fronted their ad campaign

article-2608024-1D2EB77500000578-641_634

'I’m like, "Oh, my God, this is embarrassing,"' she remarks, before allegedly telling the shop assistant: ‘This isn’t working right now, I’ll come back in an hour. I swear there’s money in there!'

Sky Ferreira at the telling my fans the unfiltered truth store

25 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Is Huxley a record label?

i think its management. Apparently they rep A.G. Cook, Grimes, Bjork and some other people. From the site:

Huxley is a globally connected partner to talent, brands and organisations, renowned for a high standard of execution that is thoughtful, innovative and impactful. Huxley represents some of the most compelling individuals and entities in the world.

On 11/20/2023 at 10:35 AM, Veinsineon said:

'I swear there's money on that!' Sky Ferreira's credit card gets DECLINED at Saint Laurent, a year after she fronted their ad campaign

article-2608024-1D2EB77500000578-641_634

'I’m like, "Oh, my God, this is embarrassing,"' she remarks, before allegedly telling the shop assistant: ‘This isn’t working right now, I’ll come back in an hour. I swear there’s money in there!'

Why am I just finding out she was a YSL model? Just wow. 

3 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

i think its management. Apparently they rep A.G. Cook, Grimes, Bjork and some other people. From the site:

Huxley is a globally connected partner to talent, brands and organisations, renowned for a high standard of execution that is thoughtful, innovative and impactful. Huxley represents some of the most compelling individuals and entities in the world.

I saw that too but I was super confused

anyway, good for her!

negAbhB.png

16 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Is Huxley a record label?

15 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

they are representatives. they do PR for artists. they secure brand deals and arrange public appearances like attendance to fashion shows and other events. they have nothing to do with music or releases. they are not management. she also has a publishing deal with Third Side Music. it just means they can globally license and publish her music to make money for her (and get a cut themselves). they also don't have anything do about getting her to record or release music. i don't know if she has a manager or management team. she sounds unmanageable. she must have some sort of tour manager or someone at Capitol/Third Side helping her out with booking shows and interviews, but that seems to be it. i seriously doubt she has any sort of solid team and i imagine it's due to her behaviour and her affinity toward firing everyone. when your label thinks you are difficult to work with, you act like a spoiled brat and fire professionals in your team and lose someone like Elton John who used to manage you, maybe you're the problem. 

48 minutes ago, 111 said:

they are representatives. they do PR for artists. they secure brand deals and arrange public appearances like attendance to fashion shows and other events. they have nothing to do with music or releases. they are not management. she also has a publishing deal with Third Side Music. it just means they can globally license and publish her music to make money for her (and get a cut themselves). they also don't have anything do about getting her to record or release music. i don't know if she has a manager or management team. she sounds unmanageable. she must have some sort of tour manager or someone at Capitol/Third Side helping her out with booking shows and interviews, but that seems to be it. i seriously doubt she has any sort of solid team and i imagine it's due to her behaviour and her affinity toward firing everyone. when your label thinks you are difficult to work with, you act like a spoiled brat and fire professionals in your team and lose someone like Elton John who used to manage you, maybe you're the problem. 

thank u for educating the Ferroras today

at this point what does masochism even sound like? is all the stuff that's leaked intended to be on the record/the full album or just fan composed concepts? i'm not really a sky leak listener.. saving myself for the official release :sky: