TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

9 hours ago, heatwaves said:

does any1 remember when tonia said selena copied sky's music/style? i feel like i'm losing my mind cos i can't find this anywhere but i remember seeing it on tonia'sĀ insta lmaooo

Yep it was on her Facebook I believe but now she loves Selena+ is constantly reposting despite Selena being exposed for being a very unstable drug addict(not being nasty but from what Iā€™m told)

itā€™s time we talk about how mac demarco and sky couldā€™ve been end gameā€¦ like if she wasnā€™t with the ugly boy from diiv then..IMG_7481.png?ex=65a8289e&is=6595b39e&hm=

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

28 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

itā€™s time we talk about how mac demarco and sky couldā€™ve been end gameā€¦ like if she wasnā€™t with the ugly boy from diiv then..IMG_7481.png?ex=65a8289e&is=6595b39e&hm=

Well they both love storming the capital and blue lives so Iā€™m sure itā€™s never too late!Ā 

2024 predictionsĀ 

• Change her InstagramĀ pfp (it could be a new one or an old one)
  • Finish the tour
  • more RIP, TBT's and vagueĀ posts *-*
  • If we're lucky, we will be getting thatĀ Madonna's Live to Tell cover on her soundcloud (finally)
  • post stories that she's boiling something and will release new music soon *tease*Ā 
  • a new music video shoot to be shelved again
  • a big acting role that could put her on on top but she'll miss the oportunity and she will disappear as she always does

:usrs:

Ā 

Spoiler

Imagem

Ā 

1 minute ago, DownhillLullaby said:

2024 predictionsĀ 

• Finish the tour
  • If we're lucky, we will be getting thatĀ Madonna's Live to Tell cover on her soundcloud (finally)
  • post stories that she's boiling something and will release new music soon *tease*Ā 
  • a new music video shoot to be shelved again
  • a big acting role that could put her on on top but she'll miss the oportunity and she will disappear as she always does

:usrs:

Ā 

Ā 

I mean, are you talking about the Madonna biopic (that Madonna herself doesnā€™t have the budget to fund it)? She looks like Madonna and sings like Madonna but I canā€™t imagine her being able to perform like Madonna. She barely performs at her own concerts šŸ˜…

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, NTMT10 said:

I mean, are you talking about the Madonna biopic (that Madonna herself doesnā€™t have the budget to fund it)? She looks like Madonna and sings like Madonna but I canā€™t imagine her being able to perform like Madonna. She barely performs at her own concerts šŸ˜…

Ā 

Ā 

Another acting project, but if Madonna tries again with her biopic, I could see that happening cause Madonna got herself a good money from a bank partnership a few months ago. Also, Sky would be a cheaper actress than Florence Pugh or others on the run?!

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Another acting project, but if Madonna tries again with her biopic, I could see that happening cause Madonna got herself a good money from a bank partnership a few months ago. Also, Sky would be a cheaper actress than Florence Pugh or others on the run?!

Ā 

Ā 

Julia Garner was chosen (predictable bc of the hype of her show back then)

9 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i'm ready to discuss the fact that she was dropped by her label after a decade of kicking and screaming yetĀ has said absolutely nothing about it

Ā 

also ready for pretty dull to leak so i never have to look at this thread again

Ā 

This is so... there's gotta be some agreement not to make a publicĀ statementĀ or there may be something on going?!

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Ā 

This is so... there's gotta be some agreement not to make a publicĀ statementĀ or there may be something on going?!

yes i had thought maybe there was still stuff being worked out but i'm fairly certain it's just due to a clause in her release that states she can't speak about capitol ever again. interesting that neitherĀ haveĀ made even a brief statement, if i gave a fuck at this point i would expect her to at least say something vague

Yeah I basically gave up on "Masochism". Hope I'm wrong but...

I love her because she is mad talented and her debut album is iconic but girl, this is too much.

2 hours ago, Actor said:

Is that "masochism (song)" snippet real? I mean, is there actually that song exist?Ā 

Ā 

apparently it's the "hold my tongue until i choke" snippet? tht's one i'm hoping will leak nglĀ :teehee:

On 1/4/2024 at 6:55 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

2024 predictionsĀ 

• Finish the tourĀ after cancelling a few shows
  • an acting role as a background character for 5 seconds in a single episode of a tv show no one cares about

Ā 

fixed it and got rid of some things bc ur expectations of her are too high LMAO

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifĀ :beyonce: