TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

did anyone ever make a studio version of this

the laura palmer sample at the end of the live version would have KILLED and worked so well :party: :noparty:

When I saw the live video hours before the album release I was very excited about that sample at the end.

When I heard the studio version I was disappointed because there was no sample :( maybe she came up with the idea after the album was done... or maybe some copyright issues.

Can someone please make a fanmade version of this?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

When I saw the live video hours before the album release I was very excited about that sample at the end.

When I heard the studio version I was disappointed because there was no sample :( maybe she came up with the idea after the album was done... or maybe some copyright issues.

Can someone please make a fanmade version of this?

Imma attempt this thh

Imma attempt this thh

Thank you!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Starting to make my October playlists and Night Time, My Time is just filling them up :legend: Idk why but I've thought since it was released that NT, MT goes perfect with the beginning of fall, Halloween, and 80s horror movies.

i know what you mean and i agree!

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

just watched IRL for the first time...decent movie, acting was okay (sky's was pretty good, but i suppose she fits the moody-druggie persona anyway lol)

but can someone please explain who killed the girl at the start of the movie???? and who the fuck was that guy Angel kept seeing everywhere??? was the girl a ghost???

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

just watched IRL for the first time...decent movie, acting was okay (sky's was pretty good, but i suppose she fits the moody-druggie persona anyway lol)

but can someone please explain who killed the girl at the start of the movie???? and who the fuck was that guy Angel kept seeing everywhere??? was the girl a ghost???

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, I liked it but seriously confusing as heck.

H0bDaqU.gif

I can't remember it being too confusing to me. I seen it like a half a year ago and I really cannot remember the minor details.

there's the girl with angel at the start and then it turns out that girl was murdered...but like was she alive when she helped angel??? or was it a ghost?? and then some creepazoid keeps following angel & protects her from her boyfriend but then angel remembers something about him and idk what it was cause it made 0 sense...and then she ends up at the train platform, with the girl from the start saying 'you're safe here'...so like did she commit suicide??????? idgi

OAjeWdG.jpg?1