TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

R-5153715-1386284212-9518.jpeg

Flawless <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I was wondering if somebody with As If! could send it to me in a lossless format?

Sent you a PM :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Do we know anything about the supposed 400+ tracks recorded for NTMT?

Well, when people talk about those "400+ tracks recorded for NTMT" they are talking about all the songs she has recorded for her debut album since day 1.

She has at least 4 confirmed (during interviews, sorry I can't link you, don't remember which ones were) shelved albums:

- Cry Baby pop album, in the same style as 17 and Obsession. Here Sky was told which songs to record, promote and which music videos to be shoot.

- Wild at Heart electropop album, in the same style as One and As f! Here Sky got more in control of her music and the whole music-making process.

- I'm Not Alright alternative pop album, in the same style as Ghost EP with some electropop songs like Lost In My Bedroom.

- I Will this one is "NTMT approach #1" Sky confirmed that the whole production was rushed and it was like she wanted to be link

I don't remember that Sky confirmed the "Cry Baby" album name but I might be wrong (lol I have been a fan since her old Myspace days).

Still I don't think she had recorded more than 400 songs, maybe 300 but 400 songs are way too much to me to believe it lol.

But who knows, anything could happen :)

EDIT:

Here's where she confirms that she has 2 shelved albums link those might be Cry Baby and Wild at Heart which are the ones that she recorded first when she was pop/electro-pop.

Remember that the songs from "I'm Not Alright" and "I Will" are quite similar in style and some songs were later re-recorded for NTMT.

There's still a bunch of unreleased songs:

Well, when people talk about those "400+ tracks recorded for NTMT" they are talking about all the songs she has recorded for her debut album since day 1.

She has at least 4 confirmed (during interviews, sorry I can't link you, don't remember which ones were) shelved albums:

- Cry Baby pop album, in the same style as 17 and Obsession. Here Sky was told which songs to record, promote and which music videos to be shoot.

- Wild at Heart electropop album, in the same style as One and As f! Here Sky got more in control of her music and the whole music-making process.

- I'm Not Alright alternative pop album, in the same style as Ghost EP with some electropop songs like Lost In My Bedroom.

- I Will this one is "NTMT approach #1" Sky confirmed that the whole production was rushed and it was like she wanted to be link

I don't remember that Sky confirmed the "Cry Baby" album name but I might be wrong (lol I have been a fan since her old Myspace days).

Still I don't think she had recorded more than 400 songs, maybe 300 but 400 songs are way too much to me to believe it lol.

But who knows, anything could happen :)

I feel like that is now alot more plausible, especially since she would've recorded demos and such for them. (She should pull a Rihanna and release an album a year).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I feel like that is now alot more plausible, especially since she would've recorded demos and such for them. (She should pull a Rihanna and release an album a year).

...or two... please? :)

Well... I feel like after this era is over (and after she released all the parts of the B-Sides releases WHICH I hope are more than 2 parts...) there will be a lot of leaks.

Seems like all the leakers are waiting for her to release officially everything she could release so she won't lose money

2 Touch And Go's?

2 On The Wire's?

3 Paper Doll's?

LINKS PLEASE

The "Touch and Go" and "Paper Doll" versions are not confirmed as real, most people say they are shorter/longer or the pitch is somehow altered in order to be leaked.

And the "On the Wire" final version is told to be fan-made but who knows :) 

Have you guys heard the Sir Johnny DANGER (her keyboard player) remix of YNTO? 

I love it, I'm not usually one for remixes either. I've been listening to it for about a month and it occurred to me that it may not have been posted here. I kinda stan for Sky's entire band almost as much as her...

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

anyone have a download link for the video of the song "Sex Rules"?
I just got to find this screenshot :(, please help me :(
vlcsnap2013011719h42m29.png

I'm no Sky expert, but wasn't this part of a Calvin Klein campaign or something?

X----into me, into you----X