TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I tag "My Molly" as Sky because it's not officially released (I mean in proper ways) under anything Ariel Pink and Sky sings the biggest part of the song.

I really would like to have "Pretty Dull" and "I'm Not Alright" on the second part, but if we don't get those I'm fine, really. I don't love the live version of "Pretty Dull" and we never listened to "I'm Not Alright" so it's not that we're losing anything.

MY MOLLY :defeated:

Two things though:

1. Is Ariel just the producer of My Molly? Can I just label the artist as Sky, I'm confused...

2. Why would they release the deluxe NT, MT with only B-Sides part 1? Is part 2 never coming now??? :crying2:

is the deluxe edition confirmed tho?

So, I went to my local record store today to do a bit of christmas shopping and I decided I may as well ask and see if I could special order the NTMT vinyl through them. No dice. HOWEVER, the man at the store looked it up and said that the Vinyl would be available at record stores in late January, but in standard black vinyl.

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

So, I went to my local record store today to do a bit of christmas shopping and I decided I may as well ask and see if I could special order the NTMT vinyl through them. No dice. HOWEVER, the man at the store looked it up and said that the Vinyl would be available at record stores in late January, but in standard black vinyl.

This will not do

I suppose I'll have to shell out 30 dollars to her store...:pls:

Anyone has "You're Not the One" radio edit?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Anyone who was holding off and waiting for an international release should go ahead and buy it

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/alternative/night-time-my-time/697264 the Australian one has EIE and the remix of it

So it's safe to assume the bonus tracks are the b-sides

I got my CD through her store, it took forever, but i don't really have any other complaints.

Isn't the green vinyl sold out?! I want one so bad.

they just put more up!

BzhmW.png

Anyone who was holding off and waiting for an international release should go ahead and buy it

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/alternative/night-time-my-time/697264 the Australian one has EIE and the remix of it

So it's safe to assume the bonus tracks are the b-sides

they just put more up!

I just seen that! Hopefully they're still available in five days.

And the Mortal EIE remix is really good! Did we have it before?

I just seen that! Hopefully they're still available in five days.

And the Mortal EIE remix is really good! Did we have it before?

Yeah the remix came out when Ghost came out. I would've them rather put the Unicorn Kid remix on it though cuz that shit pops

BzhmW.png

So are Mariah Carey, Look At You and Lick / Suck My Twit old or new? I think SMT is new, but idk about the others.

they leaked over the summer (although they're at least a year older than that). SMT is a song she did with Steve Aoki iirc

do we have Skys myspace demos?

BCK would know, but I'm going to say no because that's what got her signed and the earliest recordings we have are when she was already signed

BzhmW.png

This will not do

I suppose I'll have to shell out 30 dollars to her store... :pls:

urbanoutfitters has it too and um a uk store i think 

i also really need somebody to order it for me and cover her boobs really good and forward it to an address in the us :ohno:  i'll pay u extra wallah (thats i swear in arabic) *cough* @@SitarHero *cough*

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

urbanoutfitters has it too and um a uk store i think 

i also really need somebody to order it for me and cover her boobs really good and forward it to an address in the us :ohno:  i'll pay u extra wallah (thats i swear in arabic) *cough* @@SitarHero *cough*

lmaooooo this is just ridiculous enough that I will do it

Get on that paypal info I guess