TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Nice to see a topic for her here. A few days ago I decided to give her singles a try and I liked them. I'm not sure if I'll become a fan (time will tell!), but I really like how 80's her music sounds.
And her voice is so sweet!

BTW, I love the cover of Night time, my time. The photo goes perfectly with the picture!

i am nothing and should be everything

I think this is almost definitely shot pre-dye job

I wonder if the commercial will feature a song of hers :excited:

but look how long and healthy her hair is, that was the reason she dyed her hair dark, and sky retweeted the link to the article, like look at the title, the whole articles about how she dyed it back to blonde,

but look how long and healthy her hair is, that was the reason she dyed her hair dark, and sky retweeted the link to the article, like look at the title, the whole articles about how she dyed it back to blonde,

Uh it's definitely a weave either way you slice it, hence the healthy look

And dying it dark then promptly going back to blond would not fit with her excuse for dying it because it would fry the fuck out of her hair

Suuuure

ibzCoAqEH8XNag.JPG

ibgTexVxq8Rgyp.JPG

im7khRClvOKov.JPG

inczlCMbkjaHr.JPG

ibbIu7r0zeKkZi.JPG

omg im so glad youre not the one is the first one on the B side which means i can play it over and over again without having to listen to the entire album (not that i would mind, but sometimes i just want to listen to one song tbh)

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

u put apple stickers on ur playstation?  :derpna:

I'm bringing it into the 21st century m8

Also I was like 11

Overlooking the cat sticker on my TV imo

everyone complained about MyPlay sucking with their shipments, but it shipped the same day I got it and it's already in my city l.o.l

They just conducted the bundle situation messily and also a Lorde item I ordered but yeah my vinyl shipped pretty fast