TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

OOOOOOOOOOH

Although this is a cover, it sounds as if she's moving towards a more prominent fuzzy indie sound, also considering that NTMT, Omanko, and Kristine were the most recent songs she wrote for the album.

inb4 complaints

OOOOOOOOOOH

Although this is a cover, it sounds as if she's moving towards a more prominent fuzzy indie sound, also considering that NTMT, Omanko, and Kristine were the most recent songs she wrote for the album.

inb4 complaints

I LOVE Kristine and NTMT.

Also, My Molly is the JAM.  :bop:

Really gettin' into the spirit of touring with Miley :creep:

The organ in Omanko annoys me though. :\

X----into me, into you----X

Nice track! The production is similar to her album, I hope this get properly released on iTunes, Amazon or as a free track (I need a good mp3, not a fan of the video rips)

Than you SitarHero for the download link :D

Can anyone make a single cover for this song? :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Nice track! The production is similar to her album, I hope this get properly released on iTunes, Amazon or as a free track (I need a good mp3, not a fan of the video rips)

Than you SitarHero for the download link :D

Can anyone make a single cover for this song? :)

I doubt the song will get an official release, the video didn't even get an official announcement.

Both Kristine and My Molly kinda remind me of super early Sky songs like First Base, but a lot more mature. Loving it. Also kinda fits in with Great Mistake.

MY MOLLY :defeated:

Two things though:

1. Is Ariel just the producer of My Molly? Can I just label the artist as Sky, I'm confused...

2. Why would they release the deluxe NT, MT with only B-Sides part 1? Is part 2 never coming now??? :crying2:

I believe they're singing together.

And I'm feeling optimistic about Sky! I'd expect part 2 maybe towards the end of the album cycle. Like first bit at the beginning of the release and last bit at the end? I suppose it's just packaged this way to be more appealing for a worldwide release.