TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ok guys she's an ugly bitch i officially hate her

yWTY4Fr.jpg

"Im obviously recording & making music. I'm also obviously very sick"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

what the fuck is she sick of?

also i don't think things would get out of hand if she just released something, even just a single. smh. 

She replied to someone that commented about her inactivity and she said something along the lines of "people need to stop putting dates on things."

Didn't she post that Instagram story that said new things would be out in 60 days like it's you who's giving the dates sis :diva:

tumblr_inline_p1ow4pusv21r46huv_500.jpg

Ok guys she's an ugly bitch i officially hate her

yWTY4Fr.jpg

"Im obviously recording & making music. I'm also obviously very sick"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

what the fuck is she sick of?

also i don't think things would get out of hand if she just released something, even just a single. smh. 

WTF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? She didn't fucking HAVE to say "new music in 60 days".. she was literally talking about the EP. "I was talking about something else" BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!? "Non existent dates" ALSO WTF?!! And now she's apparantly sick. I've honestly had it with her now. Like stop goddamn teasing shit if your not gonna go through with it.. and then don't complain when people ask about it. If she just stayed quiet she could've avoided all this drama. I'm officially unstanning. SKY FERREIRA IS OVER. BYE.

tumblr_m5sa5yLLV11r3enuj.giftumblr_m5sa5yLLV11r3enuj.giftumblr_m5sa5yLLV11r3enuj.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she literally said shes putting out a project in 60 days and its not the album but its heavily visual.

i cant be the only one who remembers

She is a pathoIogicaI Iiar....someone needs to take away her 8 baII NOW....I need her to suffer 200.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

she deleted a post from her story saying

"i planned on releasing Voices Carry tomorrow. It couldn't be mixed in time. It was either finish the cover or start tracking some of my own songs the last few weeks. I'm putting it out for free...once someone that I work with becomes available to mix and finish it with me. Thanks"

now shes gonna try and make us feel guilty  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :lmao:

"i planned on releasing Voices Carry tomorrow. It couldn't be mixed in time. It was either finish the cover or start tracking some of my own songs the last few weeks. I'm putting it out for free...once someone that I work with becomes available to mix and finish it with me. Thanks"

now shes gonna try and make us feel guilty  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :lmao:

FUCK THIS CRACKWHORE BITCH...SHE IS JUST A BAD PERSON 200.gif

Voices Carry is a cover isn't it?

ZC6GB6Q.gif

she's the WORST. her excuses are sooo bad. don't say a fucking word if you don't want the pressure or be asked about new music. she's been teasing singles and music videos since 2015. im sorry but she needs to be harassed about music on social medias every fucking day!! ugly liar

sky-ferreira-mugshot-608x447.jpg?w=204&h

WE STANNED THIS GUYS.......^  :lmao: 

A DRUG ADDICT THATS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...WHO SHOULD QUIT MUSIC AND SEEK HELP...SHE SHOULD JUST STOP BOTHERING US :toofunny: 

Like she could still release and make music even though she's "sick".. like i dont care if she doesn't perform live or go on tour. We just want new music! She's clearly fine to act in movies and go on photoshoots but she's not fine to release music? Okay.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"I'm obviously very sick"

then Checking her last instagram posts like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BedpuDnHHfx/?taken-by=skyferreira

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beghycen3US/?taken-by=skyferreira

Like sis ok I get you have the total right to treat yourself and put health in first place but like...Like... what the FCK

ZC6GB6Q.gif

The thing with health I think she's probably "~out of $$$~" to produce music\finish stuff and with health issues she can't play shows and get $$$ aswell. The modelling\acting career also seems to be the way of getting her money now and that's why so many magazine covers for no reason\promo at all. That's the only thing that comes into my mind but this is already mindblowing to think about.

Unlikely her label is still funding album costs after the debut mess. Her deal is probably something about only putting it up on sale and she pays for the rest

At this point who cares

ZC6GB6Q.gif

I can picture a meltdown aswell if she made us wait 60 days to release another cover after Easy but... at this point yeah it would be a WIN already

ZC6GB6Q.gif

BYEEEEEE I am so over her now. What the actual fuck she literally said new music in 60 days and an EP would be coming out definitely in February or March.

She needs to admit to herself she is lazy and she has a bad attitude. She needs to get a fucking grip and realise we aren't pulling dates out of thin air, they are always coming from her. 

She's very very sick y'all, AIDS, Ebola, Zika, Syphilis, photosynthesis, lupus, bipolarity is nothing compared to what this poor girl has, let's start a hash tag #APrayerForSky and get it trending, let's show her some love

She's now a basketball player

Multitalented chanteuse we all love