TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Night Time, My Time (the song) is how I want Masochism to sound like, 12 tracks of that and I'm good.

sky-ferreira-gif.gif

literally perfect

She should've made the whole of Night Time, My Time sound like that song. In fact even to this day it still pisses me off that the rest of the tracks don't. The whole era should've sounded like that track but instead she made it sound really out of place compared to the rest of the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok miss can you please leak One Way to Heaven...? it's literally been scrapped for YEARS and you know that. It is an amazing song and we deserve to hear the full. We haven't received your blessings in forever..

except i leaked 2 songs in december 

One Way to Heaven sound like it could be a strong song.

At this point she should just release NTMT B-Sides part. 2 and tell the truth about being on the 5th version of Masochism

edit: YOU NEED TO GET HIGH

HIIIIIGH

Pretty sure it wasn't released so she wouldn't need to perform it live

>Eclipse @ Sky Ferreira Thread

>Gays ask about more Lana and Charli songs

hqdefault.jpg

at this point sky deserves to have her own thread not even relevant to her until she releases music  :hooker:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

>Eclipse @ Sky Ferreira Thread

>Gays ask about more Lana and Charli songs

hqdefault.jpg

sky is a mega bitch at this point so she deserves to have none of her songs heard

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e