TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Jordan, on 21 Apr 2020 - 7:31 PM, said:

Ahmed was stupid. He was a fan since 2009, Sky knew him and then there was fucking SkyLeaks on SoundCloud. I can't believe how someone can be stupid enough to leak over ten tracks in a matter of two days, it was obvious Sky would screw him.

I read the whole old PopJustice Sky thread where he was leaking lots of Sky stuff back in 2011 - I wasn't a stan back then but I read it, even though it's all old. He was typing like her on that account, pretending to be her basically and everyone believed it was really her :rip:

An old post of Sky thanking Ahmed for making a fansite for her: https://www.facebook.com/skyferreira/posts/258716241766?__tn__=-R lmao, didn't age well

The blog is down now obviously but there's still some archives of it: https://web.archive.org/web/20110203231841/https://www.skyferreirafans.blogspot.com/

I read the whole old PopJustice Sky thread where he was leaking lots of Sky stuff back in 2011 - I wasn't a stan back then but I read it, even though it's all old. He was typing like her on that account, pretending to be her basically and everyone believed it was really her :rip:

An old post of Sky thanking Ahmed for making a fansite for her: https://www.facebook.com/skyferreira/posts/258716241766?__tn__=-R lmao, didn't age well

The blog is down now obviously but there's still some archives of it: https://web.archive.org/web/20110203231841/https://www.skyferreirafans.blogspot.com/

LOL, it was all absurd.

I still can't understand how someone could be smart enough to hack, but be dumb enough to act like that.

Too bad some of the songs that were gotten back then seem to be long lost, specially because many older fans probably even forgot Sky existed after all these years of setbacks, postponements etc.

It was probably for Wild at Heart..

Well, it was never confirmed/mentioned though and Sky shelved the album not long after she titled it (so it'd be I'm Not Alright). It seems one off to me, specially because she's never worked with Chris Braide on any other track we know of.

Well, it was never confirmed/mentioned though and Sky shelved the album not long after she titled it (so it'd be I'm Not Alright). It seems one off to me, specially because she's never worked with Chris Braide on any other track we know of.

There's old posts of people talking about her working with Chris Braide on the Wild at Heart album so I think this song is from those sessions 

There's old posts of people talking about her working with Chris Braide on the Wild at Heart album so I think this song is from those sessions 

It could be! Though it was never acknowledged by her or anything, all we know is that the song is from 2011/2012. Maybe now after the leak she's gonna mention something about it.

was Wild At Heart like the original album for SF1 before NTMT came into being?

It was the second album concept out of like four she went through before Night Time, My Time. The first concept was called Cry Baby. The second was Wild at Heart. After that, it was I'm Not Alright. The final one before she settled on Night Time, My Time was I Will.

was Wild At Heart like the original album for SF1 before NTMT came into being?

Yes, she has some scrapped pre-NTMT projects: Cry Baby (this was more electro-pop like, 17/One/Obsession were all for this album and the As If EP songs too. This was very close to release and even had a release date ready), Wild at Heart (this was after Cry Baby, I think the Ghost EP tracks were on this too. I believe Werewolf was the album opener, some songs like Cecil Diamonds, Swamp Girl, and 24 Hours were also for this) 

Then there's I'm Not Alright which was after those 2. I believe some Ghost EP songs were on this and some NTMT tracks too such as You're Not the One, 24 Hours. Werewolf and I'm on Top were also on this I think? and she was able to put them on NTMT B-sides EP. So it could be called an early version of NTMT, but it does seem pretty different..

And some people consider ''I Will'' a scrapped album too but tbh it literally just seems like the same album as NTMT, I'm pretty sure it would've been basically the same but then she made the NTMT title track & Omanko and just re-named the album.

Yes, she has some scrapped pre-NTMT projects: Cry Baby (this was more electro-pop like, 17/One/Obsession were all for this album and the As If EP songs too. This was very close to release and even had a release date ready), Wild at Heart (this was after Cry Baby, I think the Ghost EP tracks were on this too. I believe Werewolf was the album opener, some songs like Cecil Diamonds, Swamp Girl, and 24 Hours were also for this) 

Then there's I'm Not Alright which was after those 2. I believe some Ghost EP songs were on this and some NTMT tracks too such as You're Not the One, 24 Hours. Werewolf and I'm on Top were also on this I think? and she was able to put them on NTMT B-sides EP. So it could be called an early version of NTMT, but it does seem pretty different..

And some people consider ''I Will'' a scrapped album too but tbh it literally just seems like the same album as NTMT, I'm pretty sure it would've been basically the same but then she made the NTMT title track & Omanko and just re-named the album.

jesus, that's confusing

I know she has a shelved album that was like electro-pop that was supposed to be her first (that's where the song Too Many Boys comes from, right?)

negAbhB.png