TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

New snippet of Cecil Diamonds leaked 17 days ago but nobody noticed?

this sounds bad but i hope it leaks in full anyways 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i don’t have the one way to heaven snippets anymore but i kind of remember the vocals sounding different? or am i making this up

I think you’re making this up. The snippets and the leaked version are the same to me.

If any of y'all have any more Sky unleaked and are scared to leak after what she did to Ahmed it would be very nice if the songs could be posted to dbree.. a completely anonymous file uploading site  :usrs:

If any of y'all have any more Sky unleaked and are scared to leak after what she did to Ahmed it would be very nice if the songs could be posted to dbree.. a completely anonymous file uploading site :usrs:

Dbree sucks...anon files is better

i don’t have the one way to heaven snippets anymore but i kind of remember the vocals sounding different? or am i making this up

No I think you're right, I think the leak is pitched higher

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

If any of y'all have any more Sky unleaked and are scared to leak after what she did to Ahmed it would be very nice if the songs could be posted to dbree.. a completely anonymous file uploading site :usrs:

What happened with Ahmed?

What happened with Ahmed?

he leaked some songs and got arrested

we need this now

yes please!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Are you counting the "Cecil Diamonds" snippet as a second leak?

two?

Yes, the snippet. Even thought it's almost the same posted here in Lanaboards last year or so (now untagged and a bit longer). I guess the song is circulating now... Can't imagine people teasing old sky songs knowing the trouble around them and after so many years of nothing happening nnn.

This thread it's powerful Y'all.

"Cecil Diamonds" was only meant for Wild at Heart in 2011, so I believe Sky wouldn't make a deal about it (unless she acknowledges the song, considering she posted it herself).

Ahmed was stupid. He was a fan since 2009, Sky knew him and then there was fucking SkyLeaks on SoundCloud. I can't believe how someone can be stupid enough to leak over ten tracks in a matter of two days, it was obvious Sky would screw him.

"Cecil Diamonds" was only meant for Wild at Heart in 2011, so I believe Sky wouldn't make a deal about it (unless she acknowledges the song, considering she posted it herself).

Ahmed was stupid. He was a fan since 2009, Sky knew him and then there was fucking SkyLeaks on SoundCloud. I can't believe how someone can be stupid enough to leak over ten tracks in a matter of two days, it was obvious Sky would screw him.

Which songs were leaked during these 2 days?