TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Was the final version of Untouchable and Not Alright ever leaked?

No :(  

The song is called I'm Not Alright btw, there's a weird glitch on some registering sites where it removes certain words of titles? ''the'' and ''i'm'' in particular 

Btw the length of I'm Not Alright is 5:23

She was talking on Instagram about the SoundCloud snippets, she said they were ''just ideas'' and ''never fully written songs'' that she made when she was 17 years old by herself on GarageBand. I don't know why she's lying, that could be true for some of them but I'm sure most of them certainly were not. Hallucination (I'm Not Dead) was even released in full by the co-writer Coco Morier and it's produced by Bloodshy & Avant and longer then the snippet Sky posted, ''never fully written songs, made them on GarageBand'' my ass lol. Some snippets like Cecil Diamonds are even registered, she did that song with some big names too.

She also said she would eventually like to put out demos from NTMT and a few from Masochism as well

sky is a fucking liar, wbk. not only for the false promises about masochism, i bet there's so much more we don't know of.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She also said she would eventually like to put out demos from NTMT and a few from Masochism as well

first put out the album and then you can think about the demos (every single soul knows she won't be releasing shit). she's a complete bullshit.

i also believe masochism will be like 9-10 songs lmao

At this point she should have enough material to release three volumes of Masochism and a repackage

She has enough material, with all the songs she recorded from 2008 - now to release like 20 something albums

okay so i was bored and i made a tracklist for the supposes cry baby album with the songs that we have that were meant to be on it

1. 17
  2. Dynamite State
  3. Obsession
  4. Hot Chick (Untouchable)
  5. First Base
  6. Sex Rules
  7. 108
  8. One
  9. Touch &  Go
  10. 99 Tears
  11. Traces
  12. Shiny Toy
  13. American Dream
  14. Haters Anonymous

giphy.gif

Making a Cry Baby album tracklist and not putting One as track #1 is just.. questionable

Also Dynamite State wouldnt of been on the album, her label didnt let her release it but she wanted to.

The song is just called Untouchable

Making a Cry Baby album tracklist and not putting One as track #1 is just.. questionable

Also Dynamite State wouldnt of been on the album, her label didnt let her release it but she wanted to.

i went with a storyline more than making it totally cohesive 

giphy.gif