TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

What gets on my tits is her historic false promises.... Quote wiki: ”On July 16, 2014, Ferreira announced via Twitter that she was working on her second album.” Someone needs to damage control this artist before it really is too late.

What gets on my tits is her historic false promises.... Quote wiki: ”On July 16, 2014, Ferreira announced via Twitter that she was working on her second album.” Someone needs to damage control this artist before it really is too late.

It is too late tho. 6 years late.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

the issue is that now nobody knows who tf she is anymore besides the gays whatever she releases is gonna have 0 impact 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Her surgery was 5 years ago I’ve literally never heard of someone taking half a decade just to recover from a surgery

she had one recently 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Not really. A large portion of the snippets and songs we have came from her but a lot was obtained in other ways I mentioned: like when someone hacked her, her friends sending songs to people, etc

I might’ve expressed myself wrong when I said “all the shit came from her,” I actually meant that a large portion of what we have indeed was posted/made available by Sky herself.

Of course other songs were obtained by hacking and such, but they’re far from being the majority... besides the SkyLeaks SoundCloud account that leaked 10-12 songs in January 2011, we haven’t had a lot more.