TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

jesus, that's confusing

I know she has a shelved album that was like electro-pop that was supposed to be her first (that's where the song Too Many Boys comes from, right?)

Yes! it was another song that was def going on the Cry Baby album. The producer leaked it on his site on the day the album was supposed to come out because he thought the song would've been officially released  :deadbanana:

Also she re-worked an old song ''Femme Fatale'' for Wild at Heart. We have the original old demo because Sky leaked it in 2009 on her MySpace but we don't have the final version for Wild at Heart :(

Sky even posted once on Facebook a picture of the shoot she did for the first album cover, but I can't find it anywhere. I'll keep on looking and I'll edit the post.

Yes, she has some scrapped pre-NTMT projects: Cry Baby (this was more electro-pop like, 17/One/Obsession were all for this album and the As If EP songs too. This was very close to release and even had a release date ready), Wild at Heart (this was after Cry Baby, I think the Ghost EP tracks were on this too. I believe Werewolf was the album opener, some songs like Cecil Diamonds, Swamp Girl, and 24 Hours were also for this) 

Then there's I'm Not Alright which was after those 2. I believe some Ghost EP songs were on this and some NTMT tracks too such as You're Not the One, 24 Hours. Werewolf and I'm on Top were also on this I think? and she was able to put them on NTMT B-sides EP. So it could be called an early version of NTMT, but it does seem pretty different..

And some people consider ''I Will'' a scrapped album too but tbh it literally just seems like the same album as NTMT, I'm pretty sure it would've been basically the same but then she made the NTMT title track & Omanko and just re-named the album.

I Will was not scrapped. In fact, it was a full album with a full track list. You're right about some Night Time, My Time tracks being there, but most of the songs from the actual album were recorded in 2013, not prior to that.

I Will had tracks from Ghost and there was a watermarked CD of it.

Yes! it was another song that was def going on the Cry Baby album. The producer leaked it on his site on the day the album was supposed to come out because he thought the song would've been officially released  :deadbanana:

Also she re-worked an old song ''Femme Fatale'' for Wild at Heart. We have the original old demo because Sky leaked it in 2009 on her MySpace but we don't have the final version for Wild at Heart :(

dear god, poor sis just can't release an album to save her life

we really are lucky to have Ghost EP and NTMT aren't we

negAbhB.png

Sky even posted once on Facebook a picture of the shoot she did for the first album cover, but I can't find it anywhere. I'll keep on looking and I'll edit the post.

I Will was not scrapped. In fact, it was a full album with a full track list. You're right about some Night Time, My Time tracks being there, but most of the songs from the actual album were recorded in 2013, not prior to that.

I Will had tracks from Ghost and there was a watermarked CD of it.

I didn't know anything about the CD  :hdu:  can you post it here? also I know about the Cry Baby cover you're talking about 

I Will does just seem like an early NTMT tbh, especially because most of the actual NTMT album was on that I believe? I can think of: Boys, 24 Hours, YNTO, Heavy Metal Heart, I Will, Love in Stereo

dear god, poor sis just can't release an album to save her life

we really are lucky to have Ghost EP and NTMT aren't we

Don't forget As If 

It was a black and white cover and I still can't find it, still trying.

I don't have a picture of the watermarked CD, I just have the information from someone close (like real close, LOL) to Sky.

The versions from I Will that are the same as the ones on Night Time, My Time are "You're Not the One," "I Will," and "Werewolf." The other NTMT songs that were there are different.

Edit: Here's the pic from the original album shoot:

Skycrybaby.png

I don't have a picture of the watermarked CD, I just have the information from someone close (like real close, LOL) to Sky.

Get the Cry Baby & Wild at Heart tracklists and leak them for us  :P

I MISS the days when it felt like stuff was actually happening...yeah she was only releasing EPs, but we actually got released content and then there were numerous leaks too...ugh. im praying for a charli situ and we just get a huge batch of tracks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The versions from I Will that are the same as the ones on Night Time, My Time are "You're Not the One," "I Will," and "Werewolf." The other NTMT songs that were there are different.

This is interesting, but I also believe she kept fucking up with NTMT til someone really said "listen I'm not doing it anymore". I'm pretty sure I remember reading something baout her trying to re-arrange one of the songs for like the third time just a few days before the deadline and they just said no.

I feel very curious about "Wild at Heart". The songs mentioned were all really...top notch. Def. feels like a uptempo record.

Wasn't "I Will" also almost an EP that was supposed to come out before the official album but they dropped the idea and went for the full album instead? I also remember a post that went like "they gave me the opportunity to have an EP out and then album with worldwide release later on"

I MISS the days when it felt like stuff was actually happening...yeah she was only releasing EPs, but we actually got released content and then there were numerous leaks too...ugh. im praying for a charli situ and we just get a huge batch of tracks

same, i can imagine her meltdowns if it really happens someday lmao

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

This is interesting, but I also believe she kept fucking up with NTMT til someone really said "listen I'm not doing it anymore". I'm pretty sure I remember reading something baout her trying to re-arrange one of the songs for like the third time just a few days before the deadline and they just said no.

I feel very curious about "Wild at Heart". The songs mentioned were all really...top notch. Def. feels like a uptempo record.

Wasn't "I Will" also almost an EP that was supposed to come out before the official album but they dropped the idea and went for the full album instead? I also remember a post that went like "they gave me the opportunity to have an EP out and then album with worldwide release later on"

Yep, it was meant to be an EP at some point, but never went on just like b-sides, Pt. 2.

I think the most top-notch of all albums was definitely ‘Cry Baby’. It’s depressing to even think about it.

We would’ve gotten “Cobra” and a bunch of other B&A tracks, I think Sky would have been massive in terms of success/fame and then later on she could’ve done whatever the hell she wanted with her career because she’d be powerful enough, but nooooo... oh, well.

Yep, it was meant to be an EP at some point, but never went on just like b-sides, Pt. 2.

I think the most top-notch of all albums was definitely ‘Cry Baby’. It’s depressing to even think about it.

We would’ve gotten “Cobra” and a bunch of other B&A tracks, I think Sky would have been massive in terms of success/fame and then later on she could’ve done whatever the hell she wanted with her career because she’d be powerful enough, but nooooo... oh, well.

Cry Baby was shaping to be awesome as well, but being so young and some of the electropop material I feel that she could end up... a little stuck.

Of course B&A + Sky were an amazing group, but the way she did a full 180......... I think if that album ever came out she wouldn't be able to twist it so much too. Idk it's so awkward nnn.

At this point we also realize girl have like 5 albuns in the vault somehow nnn. 

I mentioned Wild At Heart because at that point it looks like she had a bit more of edge on the songs and nice influences. Wasn't 24 hours done for this first album? (and also the legendary Swamp Girl). 

When you take a look at other songs (Cecil Diamonds snippets, probably some of the GHOST stuff like Red Lips & Lost In my Bedroom?) you see the had a really modern approach and updated sound. Very... lush. Don't know nnn.

Honestly someone just leak it all

Sky just said on Instagram new music is ''coming'' and ''finished'' but delayed due to Corona

Omg i fucking KNEWWWWWW she would find some way to have Miss Rona be the blame for further delays. She is such a Joke now

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sky just said on Instagram new music is ''coming'' and ''finished'' but delayed due to Corona

hasnt she replied that multiple times? lol I'll be surprised if we get an album this year

Omg i fucking KNEWWWWWW she would find some way to have Miss Rona be the blame for further delays. She is such a Joke now

she already mentioned rona on twitter before but deleted all the tweets once she got super dragged

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Sis new music has been “coming” for YEARS imagine how TIRED we are..... honestly someone just needs to take her internet away until there is a legitimate release date set in stone & everything is actually done. We are over it miss Ferrari....

14417469274.gif

Get the Cry Baby & Wild at Heart tracklists and leak them for us  :P

i was reading the thread and thinking about this because i would like to fix my library instead of having almost all her songs in an unreleased album so if anyone knows all the songs that leaked that were meant for this albums i would very much appreciate it

giphy.gif