TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

We've gotten ready quite a few times now Sky Ferreira's mom but thank you. Also I can't look at that I dont have an account there

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPyDmwZWoAUS1V-?format=jpg&name=900x900 - Does this link work? If not her mom is saying "Sky has something boiling get ready people I've heard the new album wow so much heart involved"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPyDmwZWoAUS1V-?format=jpg&name=900x900 - Does this link work? If not her mom is saying "Sky has something boiling get ready people I've heard the new album wow so much heart involved"

Yes this works thank you! 

Oof. I dont wanna get my hopes up but if her mom says she heard the album I guess it's almost finished?? (Almost since yesterday she was still in the studio according to that post)

Why does her label keeps her? I mean, she REARLY releases anything...

They dont have to work on anything with her as long as she‘s not releasing anything. They probably forgot she existed before she was included in all these decade-end lists

Her mom is just iconic on Facebook and keeps posting old unreleaseds from YouTube and like "GET READY!!" I just love her.

I find it lowkey wild how... nothing leaks. Like it's for real just amazing that, as a miracle, Guardian made it's way into the internet. Especially when stuff like ONE WAY TO HEAVEN has been circulating since god knows when and... all we ever got... snippets. + It's possible that these songs from 2010 are just going around too (or people just fucking forgot they existed and they're left in some folder, tagged as SF_BLOODSHY_AVANT_DEMO2 that no one will ever click again).

Wild. Just wild.

Inb4 footage surfaces of her licking things in public to try and stay sick so she doesn’t have to work

She’s probably celebrating she has a new excue not to put music out. Two - three weeks minimum delay.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

(or people just fucking forgot they existed and they're left in some folder, tagged as SF_BLOODSHY_AVANT_DEMO2 that no one will ever click again).

The most likely thing, lol. It's a shame because I'd love to hear a lot of the songs she did back then in 2008-2010 but it's likely especially since it's been so long that they'll never surface. Highly doubt any of them are going around