TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wWAPUBJT5/?igshid=12pplfamyv0z

Sky still saying she is too ill to talk about her upcoming music.

Then in a comment "I'm sick and feeeeling RAW and about to cry lol"

What is actually going on? Like what is the illness?

i mean, depression and all of that stuff is an illness. maybe she's been going through it a lot :( 

this album has been teased for what like 5 years now and we've heard barely any snippets of it... im starting to believe there wasn't ever an album lmao 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

this album has been teased for what like 5 years now and we've heard barely any snippets of it... im starting to believe there wasn't ever an album lmao 

There wasn't, just the rough concept of one with some songs that were probably scrapped

hey lb! coming out of my lurking to ask a question for a friend who wanted some input from you guys but doesn't have his own account - he believes he stumbled upon some old sky demos, but are unclear if they are real or fake. any input would be appreciated! (he noted these are old files, so if they are really her they're not for any upcoming projects)

https://clyp.it/user/nag3nbmk

not her