TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm just gonna buy the CD on Amazon as soon as a we get a 'concrete' release date
– and/or –
the digital on iTunes if there's an exclusive and I just don't feel like buying Bikini Daze.

All these decisions and factors involved.  :defeated: 
Let the anxiety and high-stakes waiting begin.  :oprah: 
P.S.– ONLY now lol :magikarp:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I really hope there's physical copies, that would be so ridiculous if there weren't... And Sky posted about trying to get it on vinyl because it was supposed to be but according to her someone at her label didn't so their job. I think having physical CDs is more important than having vinyl, so Id think she would post something about there not being CDs if she's telling us that there won't be vinyls.

I really hope there's physical copies, that would be so ridiculous if there weren't... And Sky posted about trying to get it on vinyl because it was supposed to be but according to her someone at her label didn't so their job. I think having physical CDs is more important than having vinyl, so Id think she would post something about there not being CDs if she's telling us that there won't be vinyls.

Edit: SOOO... Did she at least play the new songs live?

WHERE IS IT????

no physical copies, only downloads for the digital were given

Edit: SOOO... Did she at least play the new songs live? 

she apparently played the entire album in order live minus Christine

BzhmW.png

I am craving the moment Chance will come here and will tell us everything that happened yesterday...

And I'm so sad that there weren't physical copies available there, seriously. But I guess it's okay, I just wish it gets released physically sometime after 11/5.

I'm going to be upset if this isn't out at midnight or earlier... Haven't there been problems with iTunes in the past where things don't always go up right at midnight of their release date?

Also I hope we know for sure soon if there are going to be physical CDs or not... Since I plan on getting one I'm just going to download a rip tonight and buy the CD when it's available but it's scarily starting to look like there won't be a physical release anytime soon so I might just get the bundle thing and settle for having a 15x15 card/poster thing of the CD cover.