TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST ORDERED IT I WILL HAVE IT IN MY HANDS AFTER 4 YEARS OF WAITING :defeated:

I bought the platinum bundle but I have 2 questions: 

Do both have the signed lithograph thing?

What is a lithograph?

Both do, the platinum just has polaroids as a bonus I think?

A lithograph is like a big print of the album cover. 15x15 inches in this case. I have one for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Both do, the platinum just has polaroids as a bonus I think?

A lithograph is like a big print of the album cover. 15x15 inches in this case. I have one for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

So just to confirm:

On Nov 5 I will digitally, legally have the album

I will physically get the polaroids and the signed lithograph shipped to me between Nov 5 and Nov 21

Correct?

So just to confirm:

On Nov 5 I will digitally, legally have the album

I will physically get the polaroids and the signed lithograph shipped to me between Nov 5 and Nov 21

Correct?

Or the physical items will ship on November 5th and you'll get the digital album on October 29th? Idk there just better be physical albums at the release party because that was on the event description...

Oh my god noooo 15.5x15.5 picture  frames exist, what'll I do?

Or the physical items will ship on November 5th and you'll get the digital album on October 29th? Idk there just better be physical albums at the release party because that was on the event description...

I AM SO EXCITED

http://sky-ferreira.net/photos/displayimage.php?pid=2086&fullsize=1

This is my fave variation of the cover.

I'm going to be pretty upset if this doesn't get a physical release... That makes no sense... I actually don't know any artists that don't do physical releases... Is that even a thing!? We've been waiting for this album forever, I want to have it... Sky is a big enough name she can get a physical release for her long awaited debut...

If we don't get a physical version it's probably because this whole thing was so rushed... I don't even understand what happened... We wait 4 years and she suddenly makes almost the whole album in a month and then announces it a month before its release date?

if there are physicals at the release party will you PLEASE get me one and I will pay you back on PayPal.

I'm 100% serious

BzhmW.png

if there are physicals at the release party will you PLEASE get me one and I will pay you back on PayPal.

I'm 100% serious

:mj3: Yeah totally

inb4 all of LanaBoards comes forward and I have to shadily buy 10

I just pre-ordered the premium bundle... November will be an expensive month.  :defeated: I'll just wait and see if there will be a physical copy available in the end. If not, I'm going to cancel my pre-order on Amazon. 

:mj3: Yeah totally

inb4 all of LanaBoards comes forward and I have to shadily buy 10

thank you so much, but also if you are absolutely unable to get one I GUESS I'd have to settle with the platinum bundle (which I'll probably buy regardless)

BzhmW.png