TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

@@SitarHero I'm very happy for you! And thanks again for even offering to get a few extra copies for us. Even though it didn't work out, it's great that you would have done it.

Just wondering tho, is someone going to upload the album right then? I mean I'm about 95% sure I'm going to buy the album on iTunes (and then later physically), but I kinda wanna listen through it once at least before I buy to be completely honest :ohno:

Yes please. I actually just got used to buying songs on iTunes. (I've boughten all the singles from ARTPOP and a few non-album singles from other artists, and I bought You're Not the One. I draw the line at buying her whole album digitally when I KNOW I'm gonna buy a physical.

My brain kind of stopped working and I can't make sense to barely anything I'm reading, I think I'll shut my life off tonight when I listen to the album for the first time.

My fucking situation exactly! I cannot bear this wait anymore, it's been almost THREE FUCKING YEARS.

Wait, if people went to the release party how is the album not out yet? Or are the download codes or w/e for iTunes?

No, it's from her website, like one of those dropcards you get in vinyls. I downloaded YNTO and entered my email so I'll be told when it's available but that's not until the 29th.

no UK release, Mess..

How do you know?

How do you know?

well its midnight here, so no uk release yet, and it was listed as an import on Amazon, (before it was taken down :() so they werent planning on releasing it here, but this whole mess has been really rushed so we might get it eventually,

Ugh I don't know what to do... I still haven't ordered anything! I don't know what to get... If there's no physical release then I'll get the bundle, but I don't want to buy a digital release and then have to buy the physical one later if there is one.

It is a little odd that the "premium" bundle doesn't include a physical CD... That sort of leads me to believe there isn't one after all.  :poordat:

I took a video of her singing "Sunday Morning" by Lou Reed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJpSfuEz17g

If anyone knows how to rotate videos that'd be cool because I turned my phone thinking it would look better but now the entire vid is sideways :toofunny:

Thank you so, so much for sharing! I die inside every time Sky sings a cover and people don't share a full video or one in good quality. :flutter:

Thank you so, so much for sharing! I die inside every time Sky sings a cover and people don't share a full video or one in good quality. :flutter:

Same! I was surprised that even with my iPhone this ended up pretty coherent. I guess it helped that none of the instruments were too overwhelming.

So someone told me on twitter that iTunes resets at 11 EST not 12, so does that mean it should be here in 10 minutes!? That's what he told me but id never heard that before... I'm pretty sure it's midnight..

Sometimes yes, sometimes no :blanche4: All of Gaga's midnight releases have taught me to keep on my toes

I think it's released at 12 AM ET. So one hour? Either that or 5 minutes.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18