TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

@@comeintomybedroom you liked my post but I don't know if that's confirmation that you do in fact want a copy :defeated:

@ want me to just let you know on LB? Or an old instagram post like you did with Mosquito leaking? :creep:

you can pm me on here and we can work out shipping details! my IG notifications haven't been working

BzhmW.png

I feel like not a part of the group by not asking for a copy either, but I'm just banking on finding one later and dealing with the mp3 for awhile.

Speaking of which, being blunt, how quick/why time can I expect a rip from one of you guys if everything works out??

H0bDaqU.gif

I feel like not a part of the group by not asking for a copy either, but I'm just banking on finding one later and dealing with the mp3 for awhile.

Speaking of which, being blunt, how quick/why time can I expect a rip from one of you guys if everything works out??

I'm sure physical copies will happen, it's just a matter of when. Meanwhile I have no problem doing this.

Uhhhhh I wouldn't count on today tbh if the event is over around midnight and some LA fan immediately rushes home and uploads it--worse still if I am your last hope and I won't be home until hours after that. So let's just say you'll wake up to it :party:

I'm sure physical copies will happen, it's just a matter of when. Meanwhile I have no problem doing this.

Uhhhhh I wouldn't count on today tbh if the event is over around midnight and some LA fan immediately rushes home and uploads it--worse still if I am your last hope and I won't be home until hours after that. So let's just say you'll wake up to it :party:

Okie doke! Thanks! :P

H0bDaqU.gif