TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Watch, i bet we won't get this until Nov 5.

It's a possibility we won't be able to legally download it until then, but the release party in LA is tomorrow so it has to leak, people will be getting the album! 

But I probably won't hear it until Monday since LA is 3 hours behind my time :/

It's a possibility we won't be able to legally download it until then, but the release party in LA is tomorrow so it has to leak, people will be getting the album! 

Not trusting a ~normie~ to rip and upload an album properly, tbh.

SitarLegend is our only hope. :oprah:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I'm SO down.

Same.

Don't know how the payment would work out, though.  :assad:

thank you so much, but also if you are absolutely unable to get one I GUESS I'd have to settle with the platinum bundle (which I'll probably buy regardless)

I've got Andrew confirmed, but if you both (and anyone else) want it and I don't see a reply in here before I leave (which will be like noon Pacific time tomorrow), you can tweet me @SitarHero or tweet then DM or whatev because I'm not perching on LB. And then Paypal me later and if you drop out of the deal after I've already paid...well, everyone will be getting Night Time, My Time for Christmas :creep: *visions of my grandma unwrapping a gift to find that cover*

But it seems as if she's getting her physical copy shit sorted! Anyway lemme know.

(Also could take names if I end up seeing her at the merch stand like she is wont to do and procure some signaturessss on shit I buy but don't get your hopes up, I'm like celeb repellant)

Not trusting a ~normie~ to rip and upload an album properly, tbh.

SitarLegend is our only hope. :oprah:

Chhh I'll do it if I must but I don't like being a leaker

I AM SEEING HER TOMORROW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just spent all night crafting her a shitty gift, will post pics if she gets it. (It's too embarrassing otherwise)

I've got Andrew confirmed, but if you both (and anyone else) want it and I don't see a reply in here before I leave (which will be like noon Pacific time tomorrow), you can tweet me @@SitarHero or tweet then DM or whatev because I'm not perching on LB. And then Paypal me later and if you drop out of the deal after I've already paid...well, everyone will be getting Night Time, My Time for Christmas :creep: *visions of my grandma unwrapping a gift to find that cover*

But it seems as if she's getting her physical copy shit sorted! Anyway lemme know.

(Also could take names if I end up seeing her at the merch stand like she is wont to do and procure some signaturessss on shit I buy but don't get your hopes up, I'm like celeb repellant)

could you get it for me too please? thank you so much for doing this :party:

could you get it for me too please? thank you so much for doing this :party:

Kiiii yeah PM me

Will do a first come first serve if there's some sort of limit

Others who are impatient can tweet me bc I'm going to bedddd. Wish me crazy fucking luck, I need this!

I just returned from Venus and realised that, once I put my feet back on planet earth, Night Time, My Time is coming out tomorrow.  :excited: The cover, I think, is a highly rememberable one. At least I will remember it each time I see it on my wall. Signed.  :creep:  

I am kind of out of my mind and I think my soul has left my body and has gone to outer space. WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO SKY FERREIRA'S DEBUT ALBUM TODAY AND I'M STILL UNABLE TO HANDLE IT.

hmmm..so theres a copy of As If being sold on ebay, but theres no booklet, should i buy it, are they pretty rare?

I have bought an promo copy of As If! a couple months ago for 5 dollars (including shipping) and it also didn't have a booklet (I don't even know if there's an edition with a booklet), but I had the promo stickers and everything, so idk. I don't know what the price is but if it's really expensive I should not buy it.

I have bought an promo copy of As If! a couple months ago for 5 dollars (including shipping) and it also didn't have a booklet (I don't even know if there's an edition with a booklet), but I had the promo stickers and everything, so idk. I don't know what the price is but if it's really expensive I should not buy it.

this one is 27 dollars with 5 dollars shipping :eek: but i cant find it anywhere else :ohno:

None of Sky promo CDs come with booklets, but both AS IF! and Ghost have back-covers and everything, as if they were commercially released EPs. The Ghost inlay comes with information for the songs, while AS IF! has all the information on the back-cover.

yeah my AS IF has the cover inlay and the back cover with production info but no sticker...but that's because I assume it's not the case it originally came in

@@SitarHero let me know ASAP if you get your hands on a copy of NTMT for me tonight please!

BzhmW.png