TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

-I stan for 108, just saying. Best from As If! in my opinion.

-And everything is (embarrassing :creep: ) amazing from Ghost minus Red Lips to me.

-I like One, although it's the epitome of annoying generic lolz.

-Obsession is okay.. Pretty basic too, but more like background music in my opinion.

-17 is just... no. I can't take that song.

-Anddd honestly I'm not here for much of any unreleased Sky tbh. Maybe like 5 songs.

Not sure why I felt like sharing all that, just had an urge haha. I'm so excited for NT, MT I'm about to dieeee :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm really excited for 24 Hrs and Heavy Metal Heart studio versions.

Does anyone know if she's done any acoustic videos? 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

-And everything is (embarrassing :creep: ) amazing from Ghost minus Red Lips to me.

-Obsession is okay.. Pretty basic too, but more like background music in my opinion.

-Anddd honestly I'm not here for much of any unreleased Sky tbh. Maybe like 5 songs.

Not sure why I felt like sharing all that, just had an urge haha. I'm so excited for NT, MT I'm about to dieeee :defeated:

17 is my fave Sky song.

Red Lips is better than Ghost (song)

One slays. It's generic, but it's so amazing.

Obsession is amazing.

Traces >>>>> the rest of As If!

her unreleased is amazing (apart from a few songs)

Agree w/everything except "17" and the unreleaseds.

"Femme Fatale", "American Dream", "Werewolf" "Lick My Twit", "Touch & Go", "Lolita", "God Bless", "Paper Doll" and "Almost Lover" are all great songs. (IMO  :hillary: )

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

someone take one of those posters for me  :crying:

I tried to take off a Lorde one that was literally right outside my apartment but it's really thin and it just tore with all the glue they used or whatever and I was really sad haha.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I tried to take off a Lorde one that was literally right outside my apartment but it's really thin and it just tore with all the glue they used or whatever and I was really sad haha.

Yeah that's what I figured about those kinds of posters :/ they are so big and cool but they look like really thin cheap paper that just get rolled over eachother with some wet adhesive that makes them impossible to take down without tearing.

YNTO ads all over LanaBoards :angie:

I wonder if the album will leak this week? Or if she'll stream it. I'm just over a week away from holding it in my hands, can't even believe this :flutter:

YNTO ads all over LanaBoards :angie:

I wonder if the album will leak this week? Or if she'll stream it. I'm just over a week away from holding it in my hands, can't even believe this :flutter:

if we don't get a Pitchfork advance stream this week you're gonna have to post the album for us, my body can't wait

BzhmW.png

if we don't get a Pitchfork advance stream this week you're gonna have to post the album for us, my body can't wait

OMG you better pray I'm not the only who would do so because I have a four hour drive home before I can even do anything :deadbanana:

She said on facebook "new song in a few, but which one?" five days ago...  :crossed:

I assumed she meant another instagram snippet...either way, nothing.