TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

its so raw. i just find it so compelling. u go sky  :flutter:

I also don't think my iTunes library would have anything against boobs :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:  

Absolutely not...

tumblr_m0u5hjD0Kf1qejgz3o1_500.gif

Sorry, wrong thread.

Am i the only one who desnt like the cover? Its like a "debut" album she definitely shouldnt be naked.. idk

I'm not fond of it.

I'm not saying she needs to be beautiful for the cover, despite being a model, but looking like a sullen fish isn't good either (not to mention where is the title?)

Also it's going to have to be censored when it's sold so I'm not sure what the point was of including her breasts.

BzhmW.png

I like it! It's something that Björk would fucking do <3 *-*

Do you guys realize that in perhaps 15 days we will have the album? OMG OMG OMG I have been waiting for this 4 years! 4 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I like it! It's something that Björk would fucking do <3 *-*

Do you guys realize that in perhaps 15 days we will have the album? OMG OMG OMG I have been waiting for this 4 years! 4 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so lucky to have become a fan just a few months ago

I discovered her four years ago when one came out but I've only really cared enough to be waiting for an album since around the time Red Lips was released.

Edit: also I like the album cover but I hope it's the cropped version and I wish the title and maybe her name was on it. Go Sky for having the freedom to be allowed to do this but it doesn't seem like a great idea for her first album. Maybe a 3rd album.

:gclap: This is so great, I can't. She must've fought her ass off to have this album exactly the way she wants it to be. Can you think of anyone with an album cover like that? I can't. I honestly can't think of a better way to give this album a face. It's kind of bad-ass and fragile at the same time, which, I believe, is the essence of who she really is.  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

I know. I am just so happy (like SO happy) because we know how much Sky had to struggle to come up with an album she was really proud of, hence why we've had tons of different titles and everything. If she was able to announce an album cover with her breasts showing, it's probably an album filled with songs she's really proud of or ones she really wanted to put out. I still can't believe it's happening. :ohno:

Also it's going to have to be censored when it's sold so I'm not sure what the point was of including her breasts.

So her fans can stare at those blessed beautiful booby boobs when they listen to the album on iTunes or a device.

I discovered her four years ago when one came out but I've only really cared enough to be waiting for an album since around the time Red Lips was released.

Edit: also I like the album cover but I hope it's the cropped version and I wish the title and maybe her name was on it. Go Sky for having the freedom to be allowed to do this but it doesn't seem like a great idea for her first album. Maybe a 3rd album.

I think it's the opposite, actually. Sky doesn't care about what other people think she should do or not, she'll do exactly what makes her comfortable because she wanted the very first album to be perfect. I think she's brave to have an album artwork like that and most of the people I know are pleasing it so screw what the haters anonymous will say.

I imagine the physical CD will have a sticker on the jewel case so the breasts will be covered, and I guess they'll most likely mention her name and the album title. The digital retailers will probably edit the cover so they won't show the boobs but the original artwork will always be explicit. :flutter:

YES at her nipples!

NO at her trout pout!

Actually I love how kind of...hideous it is? Very daring. Sky 16 bi do not give a fuckkkk. I'll be very pleased to have this on my shelf and I like the green color scheme, her kinda unpleasant aesthetic in this album era is pretty cool. What I really love is that it totally comes across as a cover for any number of rock bands with some strung-out looking hot chick on the cover, but here the strung-out hot chick is the singer! I LIVE.

I'm worried about the kiddies sneaking it home? Like how are the physical editions gonna look? @@Madrigal face your record store with pride, live that badass life, I believe in you

^ OH MY GOD THAT ALBUM COVER  :hdu:

there's worse out there  :cuteface: and i actually find that one pretty good. like, it's not just provocative, it's aesthetically pleasing.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.