TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Breasts in an everyday context? How shocking. :P

Although what is empowering for Sky now will probably be used as leverage later, for plastering ads all over the place featuring album covers that are more about exploitation than empowerment. Followed by the inevitable overcorrection and counter-overcorrection...

(Prove me wrong, society, please prove me wrong  :ohno: )

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I've been listening to Sky for the last few days and I really really like her :oprah:

But I'm scared to find all her stuff, like unreleased, oh my. :oprah2: Lana has enough to manage :oprah2:

You can get a good 90% of her unreleaseds, demos, lives and snippets here. Also, July 18 leaks here.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

That was a good read.

It's crazy to think we're 2 weeks away from what some of us have waited years for

Yeah, I thought so too. She didn't evade the questions and really went into detail / seemed honest in her answers. Liked what she had to say about the cover, and kudos to her for having fought so hard & for so long to have things done her way. The interviewer also seemed pretty psyched by the album, that's always a good thing.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

For a new fan who really really loves You're Not The One, what songs would you guys recommend to them (released and/or unreleased)? :creep: (I know YNTO is cliche to be a favourite, but it's been on repeat for like a week). I want to find some other songs but there's so much to look through :P Help, plz.

I would just like to point out that fact that I ACTUALLY bought something digital A.K.A. off iTunes! Normally I just illegally download but I love YNTO so I had to. Yes, I'm actually proud of myself for that lmfao.

I illegally downloaded Ghost, though :creep:

Now I really wanna see what was considered for the original cover.

For a new fan who really really loves You're Not The One, what songs would you guys recommend to them (released and/or unreleased)? :creep: (I know YNTO is cliche to be a favourite, but it's been on repeat for like a week). I want to find some other songs but there's so much to look through :P Help, plz.

I would just like to point out that fact that I ACTUALLY bought something digital A.K.A. off iTunes! Normally I just illegally download but I love YNTO so I had to. Yes, I'm actually proud of myself for that lmfao.

I illegally downloaded Ghost, though :creep:

Lost in My Bedroom

Elevator

99 Tears

Everything is Embarrassing obv

On the Wire

She doesn't really have very many songs in the style of YNTO's production but those are kinda the pinnacle of her pop songs imo