comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

Has anyone else had trouble finding a physical copy of Maya? I've seen one like once and I didn't pick it up.  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Has anyone else had trouble finding a physical copy of Maya? I've seen one like once and I didn't pick it up.  :defeated:

It's been quite a while since I saw a copy of Maya in stores. Have you considered buying it on eBay?

It's been quite a while since I saw a copy of Maya in stores. Have you considered buying it on eBay?

Nah, I don't buy things online. Especially ebay haha.

I always see just Maya & Kala at F.Y.E.

They don't have FYE in Canada. I guess I could make HMV order it for me.  :teehee:

What instrumentals from MATANGI haven't leaked? I think I have some unleaked instrumentals.

I don't have any instrumentals from MATANGI. All I can google is the DBT instrumental. What have you got?

Nah, I don't buy things online. Especially ebay haha.

Oh, Erik! :cuteface: eBay is resourceful when it comes to this kind of stuff though. Why don't you buy things online? I'm curious. 

I don't have any instrumentals from MATANGI. All I can google is the DBT instrumental. What have you got?

Oh, Erik! :cuteface: eBay is resourceful when it comes to this kind of stuff though. Why don't you buy things online? I'm curious.

I know for sure DBT, BTN, and Bad Girls have leaked.

But I have Y.A.L.A., Matangi, Come Walk With Me, and Only 1 U

s8d0lgO.jpg

Well I'm not old enough to have my own credit card so mine is like connected to my parent's and they don't let me order stuff haha. Kind of sucks but at the same time I'd spend way too much.  :creep: Do you ever buy things from Discogs? I've found a few good deals on there.

I know for sure DBT, BTN, and Bad Girls have leaked.

But I have Y.A.L.A., Matangi, Come Walk With Me, and Only 1 U

Do you share? 

Well I'm not old enough to have my own credit card so mine is like connected to my parent's and they don't let me order stuff haha. Kind of sucks but at the same time I'd spend way too much.  :creep: Do you ever buy things from Discogs? I've found a few good deals on there.

Oh, that makes sense. - I've never purchased anything from Discogs, no. I have seen some good deals there as well, so it's not unlikely I'm gonna try it some time. 

"DEMOCRACY CONVERSATIONS ! TAMILS ARE STILL WAITING! AND NO MY BEATS ARE NOT BETTER WITHOUT MY POLITICX"

"CAN SEE CAN DO" > https://soundcloud.com/miauk/canseecando  to my hardcore fans hang in there summer is coming

ACTUALLY I WANT TO RELEASE " ALL MY PEOPLE " WHEN ALL MY PEOPLE ARE READY

0 replies308 retweets732 favorites
 Retweet308
 Favorite732
More

IM UPLOADNG A SONG IN 30MINS ! 4 "ALL MY PEOPLE" ! CALLED ALL PEOPLE .I REFUSE TO BE BOXED BACK IN TIME . BLK/WHITE/MULTICOLR DO RIGHT

https://soundcloud.com/miauk/canseecando

Another flawless jam. 

glgcDdT.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it6Z6oaI3sE

The song is a part of producer Surkin's project Gener8ion. He produced Bring The Noize off the Matangi record. :)

Apparently she has shot a music video for an unspecified song too, which is apparently being the target of cultural appropriation.

Pitchfork is our friend [Source 1], [Source 2]