comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

I forgot to told you guys I watched it a couple of weeks ago and I loved it so much, I'd wish it was longer but still great.

I was lucky to find it quickly, I watched it too and I agree, it could've been longer but it was incredible nonetheless

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

NOOOOOOO I had planned on watching it today!! :rollin:

I'm sorry  :( I'm sure it'll keep popping up on the internet though 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

so MIA was on instagram live yesterday asking fly pirates who she should collab with for MIA6 and she said she would love to collab with Lana Del Rey. idk if it was sarcasm, but that is my dream pairing i never thought i'd hear.  like SExodus 2000andever

so MIA was on instagram live yesterday asking fly pirates who she should collab with for MIA6 and she said she would love to collab with Lana Del Rey. idk if it was sarcasm, but that is my dream pairing i never thought i'd hear.  like SExodus 2000andever

OMG WHAAAAAAAAAATTTT

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

8nl2OpX.png

so MIA was on instagram live yesterday asking fly pirates who she should collab with for MIA6 and she said she would love to collab with Lana Del Rey. idk if it was sarcasm, but that is my dream pairing i never thought i'd hear. like SExodus 2000andever

Ok dude, you better not troll around with this, that would actually be fucking amazing. I left some yt comments on accounts that posted parts of the livestream on youtube, hopefully they'll give some good responses.

Update: flypirates responded and indeed, M.I.A. did say something positive about a collab with Lana. Holy shit!!

Ok dude, you better not troll around with this, that would actually be fucking amazing. I left some yt comments on accounts that posted parts of the livestream on youtube, hopefully they'll give some good responses.

Update: flypirates responded and indeed, M.I.A. did say something positive about a collab with Lana. Holy shit!!

HOLY SHIT

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i mean i’m not sure how it would sound/if it would be any good but let’s hope it materializes! to me, kelela seems like a more fitting collaborator

I feel the same! I love them both, but I just can't imagine how a collab between the two would sound like. I wouldn't be against it tho.

8nl2OpX.png

i mean i’m not sure how it would sound/if it would be any good but let’s hope it materializes! to me, kelela seems like a more fitting collaborator

I feel the same! I love them both, but I just can't imagine how a collab between the two would sound like. I wouldn't be against it tho.

ok they are def very different sounds and artists BUT imagine Lana on songs like Freedun, The Turn, Sexodus, Caps Lock, Goals - it would be :hawt: :suicide: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2:

and i still want this:

ok they are def very different sounds and artists BUT imagine Lana on songs like Freedun, The Turn, Sexodus, Caps Lock, Goals - it would be :hawt: :suicide: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2:

and i still want this:

https://soundcloud.com/user-307210032-888032609/mia-i-got-snippet

I'd kill for something like Sexodus, I love that track :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

yeah she did say she wanted to collab with Lana, along with Rosalia, Nav, Juice Wrld (i'm assuming that's what she meant, i think she just said juice), Travis Scott, and Residente, there might have been more but i didn't get to watch the whole live  :( i recorded the last half i didn't get to watch so when i do watch it back i'll see if there was anyone else. she also played a song from MI6, it sounded kinda similar to "Bingo" (at least that's what she and most people were saying from Arular and was very good! politically charged lyrics, stuff about the 99 & 1%, i am very excited for it, whenever it comes!

Just the simple fact that MIA aknowledges Lana and likes her and considers actually collaborating with her is pretty impressive to me. Let's all hope it actually comes to fruition.

i'd love to watch that live, if anyone finds a link quote my ass pls :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

cant find a vid of the full stream but here's the clips on YT

i wish i had recorded when she said "i would love to collab with Lana Del Rey" because i literally screamed and punched my boyfriend really hard and he got mad at me. i never thought i would hear MIA say the words "Lana Del Rey", like i still dont really believe it.  i think maybe she was trolling lol.  but who knows bc the world was subjected to this:

cant find a vid of the full stream but here's the clips on YT

I really like these new songs by the way. They pretty much sound like Kala songs combined with AIM songs, in the sense that Kala had very catchy melodies accompanied by the weirdest tropical instrumentals and AIM had kind of standard, not that striking melodies but layed over incredibly catchy beats. These tracks kinda place themselves at the middle of this and I really dig that. If you can't tell, I'm really fucking excited lmao