comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Something is coming soon, exciting!! :excited:

OMG I was just about to post about this, I just saw her instagram story. That sounded SO FUCKING GOOD omg I hope it's a lead single  :excited:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

GUYS January 31st!!! whatever is coming is so closeee and it sounds so good.  

https://twitter.com/i/status/1222186405700325376

https://www.instagram.com/p/B73ogmeh3P0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She announced her new patreon account today. She says she's still gonna release her 6th album (which is "almost finished") through a regular label, just like the others. With Patreon she basically wants to engage with her fans on a more personal level and get closer to them. There's way more written on her page. This marks the beginning of her new era so I can't wait for this next album :legend:

Well I mean, there IS definetly a new album coming this year, she just didn't announce a date yet. The album is almost finished

longer pateron intro

That song...give it to me NOW, omg it sounds so fucking good!!!! The production, all the elements, the beats, her flow :legend: Can't wait for this album  :excited: