bff

Addison Rae

She's gotta release a new single soonish if she wants to keep the incredible momentum from Diet Pepsi. I think once it charts we could see the next song coming

She is my new pop star sensation. This is already Top 40 hit in Uk, Australia, New Zealand and even Top 20 in Ireland.

The snippet that sounds at the beginning of the video sounds like another bop, more upbeat and is called "Give me more"

I bought the signed vinyl! I was gonna give it to a friend for Christmas but I kind of want to keep it for myself :air:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This QUEEN is starting to blow up:

UK TOP 100 Single
#15 (+7) Diet Pepsi (6 weeks)

Ireland Top 100 Singles
# 10 (+5) Diet Pepsi ( 9 weeks)😎

NEW ZEALAND TOP 40
# 17 (+8) Diet Pepsi (5 weeks)😁

ARIA Top 50 Singles
# 18 (+9) Diet Pepsi (4 weeks) 

IMG_8051.jpg?ex=670bdab4&is=670a8934&hm=

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

32 minutes ago, PCM86 said:

This QUEEN is starting to blow up:

UK TOP 100 Single
#15 (+7) Diet Pepsi (6 weeks)

Ireland Top 100 Singles
# 10 (+5) Diet Pepsi ( 9 weeks)😎

NEW ZEALAND TOP 40
# 17 (+8) Diet Pepsi (5 weeks)😁

ARIA Top 50 Singles
# 18 (+9) Diet Pepsi (4 weeks) 

it’s about time for the album 

People only liked the Diet pissi song because it was a “bop”, people don’t necessarily like Addison Rae. Unless she makes another bop with as much staying power (she wont) she’ll never keep the momentum going and will fade out like every other tiktok music “star” and be remembered 5 years from now as a jump scare of cringe like that be happy song by dicksi dmelo or whatever

b7117bbcaf304bdce63e8b501bdc9aa0.gif

2 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

People only liked the Diet pissi song because it was a “bop”, people don’t necessarily like Addison Rae. Unless she makes another bop with as much staying power (she wont) she’ll never keep the momentum going and will fade out like every other tiktok music “star” and be remembered 5 years from now as a jump scare of cringe like that be happy song by dicksi dmelo or whatever

I mean she will fade regardless bc she has no artistic integrity… the same thing that happened to dua lipa and katy Perry

9 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I mean she's gonna disappear no matter what because she has no artistic integrity...same thing that happened to Dua Lipa and Katy Perry

I'm not interested in these  artists but I don't feel that their previous work has disappeared.

13 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I mean she will fade regardless bc she has no artistic integrity… the same thing that happened to dua lipa and katy Perry

i'm not really a fan of dua but saying that only because she released one flop album (after two huge ones) which still had decent performing singles is crazy... she's literally selling out stadiums rn

2 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

not even one song by addison is on the same low like damelios singles bffr... even the hate for "obsessed" was forced at times and her whole EP was pretty well received

also the momentum was created from her fanbase that started spamming about how good diet pepsi is all over social media, no one cared about it right when it came out, meaning people who actually like addison really helped her in that way - just like they helped i got it bad and 2 die 4 go semi-viral

17 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I'm not really a Dua fan but to say that just because she released a failed album (after two huge ones) that still had some pretty good singles is crazy... she's literally selling out stadiums right now

Leaving TAP seems not to have been the best idea.

3 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Imo its the opposite — her fans now are people who probably didnt care for her in 2020 and like her now because of her rebrand from being a ‘cringey’ tiktoker to entering a part of pop culture / music where she kinda has been sharing a similar space with charli xcx if that makes sense lol

The next single that’s been teased sounds really good :dance4:

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

i'm not really a fan of dua but saying that only because she released one flop album (after two huge ones) which still had decent performing singles is crazy... she's literally selling out stadiums rn

im not talking about commercial success, dua lipa is obviously very successful, I'm talking about artistic integrity. dua lipa is not an artist, she's a singer who's found success because she's smart and was able to ride the right musical trends but that's it. radical optimism tanked cause she has no artistic vision. she employed DANNY L HARLE  and KEVIN PARKER who are some of the most talented producers out there and still the result was generic. people like madonna, lana, charli xcx, kylie minogue, etc... they are artist. they can enjoy commercial success but are still driven by a genuine need to make art. dua lipa wants to have fun and dance and that's cool! but obviously your records will tank eventually 

same thing for Addison. her music is definitely cool and she's really smart but i don't see an "artist" behind her projects. that can obviously change 

7 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

im not talking about commercial success, dua lipa is obviously very successful, I'm talking about artistic integrity. dua lipa is not an artist, she's a singer who's found success because she's smart and was able to ride the right musical trends but that's it. radical optimism tanked cause she has no artistic vision. she employed DANNY L HARLE  and KEVIN PARKER who are some of the most talented producers out there and still the result was generic. people like madonna, lana, charli xcx, kylie minogue, etc... they are artist. they can enjoy commercial success but are still driven by a genuine need to make art. dua lipa wants to have fun and dance and that's cool! but obviously your records will tank eventually 

same thing for Addison. her music is definitely cool and she's really smart but i don't see an "artist" behind her projects. that can obviously change 

I would say the complete opposite about Addison

she has the artistry, or at the least the right art team behind her - but she's absolutely talentless 

So would she be considered an artist in your eyes? Even though I agree with the Dua Lipa comments, that she does lack artistry

but gatekeeping the Artist title makes no sense. There are simply good artists and bad artist. and that too is subjective