bigspender

[POLL] Collective Favorite Unreleased

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

omg im not the only one :trisha:

I just love it so much! That, Take Me to Paris and Puppy Love are her sweetest (in terms of melody/singing style) :trisha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I hope Say Yes to Heaven makes it to a fanmade album at least :awkney2: 

Spoiler

Inb4 it almost makes it but it's ultimately scrapped too

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Hide contents

well i say make it a bonus track :scream:

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Hide contents

i personally will not let yes to heaven not be on there 

giphy.gif

also gonna be honest and say that lana actually has quite good quality control :true: aside from lfl 

almost all of the unreleased songs i like are from the lizzy / pre-btd era

that's not to say that any of the uv outtakes we've heard are bad but i also can't imagine them being on the album if that makes sense - i'm glad she repurposed some of them for bb and i think they fit much better there than on uv

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

also gonna be honest and say that lana actually has quite good quality control :true: aside from lfl 

almost all of the unreleased songs i like are from the lizzy / pre-btd era

that's not to say that any of the uv outtakes we've heard are bad but i also can't imagine them being on the album if that makes sense - i'm glad she repurposed some of them for bb and i think they fit much better there than on uv

actually agreed! a lot of the songs have great purpose but only as unreleased…. like in the instance that they don’t have a home, you can make your own home for them 

giphy.gif

This must have been such a headache to put together what with all the different versions of songs sometimes having different titles and then sometimes not?? :facepalm: I think I managed to find my favourite version of Motel 6 on there though so thanks for including all the versions.

Will it be easy to remaster some of the poorer quality tracks that might be included in this? I'm kind of baffled by stuff like this and would love to make my own fanmade vinyls one day but the audio side of things truly confuses me...

Anyway, this is a really great idea and I'd be well up for buying a vinyl! Have submitted my vote 👍

3 hours ago, hydrangeas said:

This must have been such a headache to put together what with all the different versions of songs sometimes having different titles and then sometimes not?? :facepalm: I think I managed to find my favourite version of Motel 6 on there though so thanks for including all the versions.

Will it be easy to remaster some of the poorer quality tracks that might be included in this? I'm kind of baffled by stuff like this and would love to make my own fanmade vinyls one day but the audio side of things truly confuses me...

Anyway, this is a really great idea and I'd be well up for buying a vinyl! Have submitted my vote 👍

i went through someone’s masterpost, wrote everything down, and the alphebatized it! and i’m not 100% sure, i haven’t started the remastering process since i don’t know exactly which songs will be on there, but hopefully it won’t be too difficult i don’t think it will be 

2 hours ago, Barry said:

I picked Velvet Crowbar, only one I picked as I did it before I read you were supposed to pick 10-15.

you’re free to vote again and choose others! just not velvet crowbar again bc it’ll mess up the accuracy :-)

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

if slow gin fizzz is not on there i'm rioting :true:

motel 6 vicarge ftw. 

im lowkey hoping noir gets on there :hoe:

giphy.gif

also wanted to say this is a collaborative effort between me and @the ocean (baddest baddie of LB) and we might’ve decided on a rlly cute cover, theme, & aesthetic. bumping this thread a little so more people can see it and vote <3 

“Unidentified Flying Bill” has been in the lead since the first day but “I Talk to Jesus” has surpassed it! 

what song would you NOT want to see on there? i wouldn’t want to see boom like that bc i don’t know what world i’ll have to be in to make that a cohesive part of the tracklist :true:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, bigspender said:

what song would you NOT want to see on there?

Damn You needs to stay as far away as possible :true: That's not for any specific reason I just really don't like that song lol. The mixing is really weird and it's honestly kind of boring

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, bigspender said:

i verbally gasped 

That alternate final version that leaked last year is pretty, but the other version is so boring and dull :trisha: The only redeeming part is "I pray your life is sweet, you fucker" for me 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

That alternate final version that leaked last year is pretty, but the other version is so boring and dull :trisha: The only redeeming part is "I pray your life is sweet, you fucker" for me 

i guess you’re right but that was one of the first unreleased songs i heard from her so maybe i just have a tiny attachment :excited:

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Oh I didn’t realize vinyl was involved!!!

Let me know when this bitch goes live :pray2:

i’ll make a big deal out of it for sure. it’s gotta have 100 pre orders to be pressed so if we can’t get 100 pre orders none of us can get it so i don’t want it to flop :/

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

i guess you’re right but that was one of the first unreleased songs i heard from her so maybe i just have a tiny attachment :excited:

i’ll make a big deal out of it for sure. it’s gotta have 100 pre orders to be pressed so if we can’t get 100 pre orders none of us can get it so i don’t want it to flop :/

Does it have a max?

I may know some people…

:oopna:

IMG-3521.jpg