The1Heart1

Lana del rey and barrie at the emas

i got a very weird vibe from it but then again all of lana's people try to pull her away.. maybe she'd stay forever if they didnt'? haha

That's what I was thinking. It's like he's under strict instructions from her bodyguards to get her from one end to the other, dammit!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

He seemed a bit controlling to me...like forcing her away, but maybe he just knows how she is and how she goes on and on with her fans and stuff :) I feel like he could have done it will some semblance of a smile though, i think the douchebag thing is coming from how pissed off and annoyed he looks.

Let's face it...he has a band and he is just a plus one at the EMAS....that and he looks kind of piss off for a plus one. By the way he needs to visit his dentist. Have you guy's seen his teeth? They are more yellow than a canary. Lana is a 10 walking around with a 2. That usually only works if the 2 is a 10 in personality (cool, funny, smart, sexy...all or at least one of those qualities) which doesn't seem to be Barry's case.

glgcDdT.gif

eh i'm not going to judge their relationship, maybe people thought he looked pissed off when he might not of been at all. i always look moody and people always think i'm annoyed, but i'm not. as long as lana is happy though, it's all good as far as i'm concerned.

then again..he may of been jealous, idk.

4r9w86.jpg

If was someone else wearing that dress would be a fashion mistake but she makes it work because becomes kind of a cool odd. Is just Lana being Lana and making weird become the new black dress. Gotta love her.....

glgcDdT.gif

Well, judging from her lyrics and comments about earlier relationships, Lana is probably not the best judge of character when it comes to men. But who knows - maybe he's a great guy, but just very uncomfortable in the spotlight? Can't be easy to have a famous girlfriend. Only Lana Knows for sure :excited:

1olt2g.jpg

Let's face it...he has a band and he is just a plus one at the EMAS....that and he looks kind of piss off for a plus one. By the way he needs to visit his dentist. Have you guy's seen his teeth? They are more yellow than a canary. Lana is a 10 walking around with a 2. That usually only works if the 2 is a 10 in personality (cool, funny, smart, sexy...all or at least one of those qualities) which doesn't seem to be Barry's case.

:what:

If was someone else wearing that dress would be a fashion mistake but she makes it work because becomes kind of a cool odd. Is just Lana being Lana and making weird become the new black dress. Gotta love her.....

Everyone critized her dress after the show.

I don't think Barrie is a douchebag at all. He seems very nice to me from the interviews I've seen with him. Also, Lana would probably stand there for hours on end talking to the press if people wouldn't pull her away. Maybe he was annoyed in that moment but I think he's a genuinely sweet person.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I've met him and he is actually really nice. I was at Kassidy gig and met the whole band but he was the nicest. I didnt mention Lana and just talked about Kassidy so maybe that's why he was nice as I wasnt intruding on his personal life, maybe?