joachim1814

Where can I find the good ferrari jacket ?

My friends bought one in the Puma/ Ferrari shop is a little expensive and some other firends bought for a lot less $$ on mercado livre (brazilian ebay).

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-450918860-jaqueta-escuderia-ferrari-f1-oficial-bone-oficial-_JM

Is listed for R$ 169 which would be somethong like EU60,00 (they send by mail ) and comes with a ferrari cap also

I think is a pretty cool jacket but I am going to wait for the "brazilian version" of it because this one is a pretty warm one and if I use it on the street in Rio I would just melt inside out. :(

glgcDdT.gif

My friends bought one in the Puma/ Ferrari shop is a little expensive and some other firends bought for a lot less $$ on mercado livre (brazilian ebay).

http://produto.merca...one-oficial-_JM

Is listed for R$ 169 which would be somethong like EU60,00 (they send by mail ) and comes with a ferrari cap also

I think is a pretty cool jacket but I am going to wait for the "brazilian version" of it because this one is a pretty warm one and if I use it on the street in Rio I would just melt inside out. :(

I think i'm gonna buy it on ur link :)

But Antonia, I don't know what CPF is ... I completed all the info but I didnt know what that one was :pft: :pft:

I need to cancel the transaction then :( :( can u help me to find another one ? you're cute 

I have no idea how to locate one; I'm not really in the market. Try eBay but DO NOT agree to Western Union transactions.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

urgggg I need 

I have no idea how to locate one; I'm not really in the market. Try eBay but DO NOT agree to Western Union transactions.

I need to change the name !!! is it possible , 

I think i'm gonna buy it on ur link :)

But Antonia, I don't know what CPF is ... I completed all the info but I didnt know what that one was :pft: :pft:

In order to make yourself an account on MercadoLivre, you must be Brazilian because CPF and RG are both Brazilian documents that you're going to need to fill in. Buying it would be great to you but I wonder if they'd ship it worldwide (also, would it make any big cost difference considering they would ask for a lot of money to ship?).

In order to make yourself an account on MercadoLivre, you must be Brazilian because CPF and RG are both Brazilian documents that you're going to need to fill in. Buying it would be great to you but I wonder if they'd ship it worldwide (also, would it make any big cost difference considering they would ask for a lot of money to ship?).

I think i'm gonna buy it on this link http://www.proracingshop.com/pd-ferrari-f1-racing-jacket-red-and-white.cfm it's expensive, but the shipping in in the price and it's not a scam at least