Make me your Dream Life

The Collective Celebrity/ Celebrity Talk Thread

My celebrity crush was Scarlett Johnansson when I was younger and seen her in Lost In Translation, now it's probably Rubi Rose(the rapper not the actor).

I've only ever really met Scottish celebrities like Billy Connolly the comedian in Glasgow shopping and the singer Amy McDonald waiting in line next to me for a plane in Amsterdam and the only other person I can think is the footballer Adrien Rabiot who plays for Juventus now, when I was in Paris we were going past I think an Adidas shop and there was like 20 people standing outside and we wondered what was happening and went over and he was there to unveil his new boots so we waited and seen him. Other ones would just be other Scottish mostly actors less famous than them.

5 hours ago, Diamantes said:

does anyone still really sort of follow celebrities as much today? maybe the world's still in a cautious state but it feels like things have been slowing down/ quality's sorta stayed a bit stagnant? 

uh well considering the will smith slap thing yeah i would say people still follow celebrities 

not to mention the kim + kanye saga

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

what i’m about to say is SO random but i needed to share LOL

it takes a lot for me to admit that someone is hot. i can say yeah, they’re pretty but not like woah they’re so attractive and hot- especially a man. recently i’ve been obsessed with avan jogia. it was the following picture that just made me WOW.

6R6i8OW.jpg

none of my friends think he’s all that, but those tend to be the guys i think are hot lol. 

about a week or two ago, i was at kohl’s and i saw the following picture of ashley benson. 

F49N7uN.jpg

the way my mind just went WIFE. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 3/28/2022 at 11:25 PM, Fever said:

does anyone still really sort of follow celebrities as much today? maybe the world's still in a cautious state but it feels like things have been slowing down/ quality's sorta stayed a bit stagnant? 

i don’t go out of my way to do so. if i see a post or something about a celebrity, i’ll read it, sometimes i don’t, it just depends on the person and article/post. i follow celebrities that i really love such as lana (obvi), marina, and taylor swift. there’s definitely more but those are my mains. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°