lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

I wonder what happens to this lady on your signature if she feels a little itching on her forehead and has to give herself a little scratch with those nails, Maxi Bags Maxi Nails?

that's not my sig

Dido. She was a better actress as a child! lol

Ditto* Dido is a singer

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Lilo and Britney are trash and meth additcts. Both aging terribly. Both equally untalented.

Bitch Log off, seriously, I can't at you dragging Britney when you doesn't know about her life, do you now what's meth? or you are just throwing that? you are like any other Kylie stan, pressed because she is not the queen of pop or even the princess she is just in the middle, wich is sad because her music is great BUT sadly that won't let u see thru it, again keep trying, you can't bring me down dragging lilo so you tried doing it with Britney, yeah It aing gonna happen

tumblr_mep6cmc86E1qzlbxm.gif

Bitch Log off, seriously, I can't at you dragging Britney when you doesn't know about her life, do you now what's meth? or you are just throwing that? you are like any other Kylie stan, pressed because she is not the queen of pop or even the princess she is just in the middle, wich is sad because her music is great BUT sadly that won't let u see thru it, again keep trying, you can't bring me down dragging lilo so you tried doing it with Britney, yeah It aing gonna happen

tumblr_mep6cmc86E1qzlbxm.gif

Is log off the online version of shut up?

glgcDdT.gif

I like Britney (not her music) and she truly has problems so I don't feel comfortable making fun of her. But Lindsay...I think you were very sweet, at least, when you said she is aging terribly. I think is amusing how Lindsay's body ,for some misterious reason, ages genetically speaking in dog years

glgcDdT.gif

this 'fight':

In before: 'its just da intrenet guyz!!'

:bye: log off Arzi or go to Aftersounds and spread links and Info like if you were the one who leak/found it

some people doesn't have sense of humor, this wasn't a :quote: fight :quote: till they bring Britney

:bye: log off Arzi or go to Aftersounds and spread links and Info like if you were the one who leak/found it

some people doesn't have sense of humor, this wasn't a :quote: fight :quote: till they bring Britney

Indeed it was fight, then. Also, don't mix up things here, I've never claimed to leak anything in there, people there would never find these things, it's common sense and it's not lack of humor, I usually laugh at everything, I just didn't like they way you got when that girl started dragging Britney, no thing against you, I like you, no need to post a status for this anyway :airplease:

2wn4whw.png