lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

daytonameth confirmed for lana trying to throw us of the scent.

i'm onto you.

just kidding. I take it all with a grain of salt, but it's kinda fun y'know?

lol I guess. I just think its a waste of time idk, maybe that's just me. But its definitely fun to have some action going in this fandom, its been dead for a while when it comes to drama. I always felt like I was a part of a soap opera or something. lol

This is so ridiculous.

Lana...

• is actually more than 29 years old
  • spent a year in prison for assaulting the bitch who allegedly stole her "husband" and got billed out by her father
  • has been married to certain "Kenneth" who spent time on death row due to murder
  • is a former part-time prostitute
  • has had an abortion
  • was inspired to dedicate various songs to her "husband" who hang himself in death row
  • is now clean after years of drug abuse
  • has had plastic surgery after being released from prison
  • is having regular contact with the person that leaks all this information and appears to be a close friend of his/her/it

Hold on, my aunt Madonna is calling me on my phone to wish me a happy birthday. I'll be back in a few minutes...

not really, but feeling obsessive so i compiled a list of users who posted on page 1 and 2 of lanalysis

sitarhero

evilentity

Neal

IamThatGirlLily

OPRAH

Hundred Dollar Bill

so if anything i think this just further proves highinthemind is talkin shit.

You know, OPRAH's username on previous forums was "Lana Del Rey". Or perhaps there's a reason I know so much about Lana and disguised my voice in that podcast teaser.

:troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hold on, my aunt Madonna is calling me on my phone to wish me a happy birthday. I'll be back in a few minutes...

Tell her to come back make songs like Frozen, I live for that noir beauty and horses and string arrangements. Oh and, Substitute for Love, too. Make that three with Power of Goodbye.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Tell her to come back make songs like Frozen, I live for that noir beauty and horses and string arrangements. Oh and, Substitute for Love, too. Make that three with Power of Goodbye.

I'm afraid she'll yell at me when I criticize her. You know, my cousin Lola was punished for telling her mom that she's too old to wear hot pants and had to work in the wardrobe department of her tour. All summer long.

This is as accurate as the "insider" that said Lady Gaga likes to masturabte LOUDLY on her tour bus after every show she performs back in 2010.

actually, i don't doubt she does that at all.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The point is that anyone could come up with a few vague conspiracy theories on Lana's past or personal life. She is intentionally marketed as an enigmatic and mysterious figure. Alone the fact that there is a fan base and a forum dedicated to her mystery proves how efficiently this strategy is working out. But the sad thing is that this creates enough space for a couple of idiots to come up with such things.

She's not even half as mysterious as she's presented. In fact, she's pretty easy-going and candid in interviews. Yet, people speculate there might be a dark and wild side to her.

She's not even half as mysterious as she's presented. In fact, she's pretty easy-going and candid in interviews. Yet, people speculate there might be a dark and wild side to her.

you're crushing my dreams :horror:

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch