Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

:(

allow me to rephrase it

theres no official mix of inha that we know of

now does it exist, albeit in demo form? probably

but we didn't get what she intended the song to be so, if she ever releases it (which at this point im not sure she will), it's gonna be v different from the leak

and probably acoustic seeing what she played on facebook

Imagine her actually forgetting about releasing INHA just like she did with TFJ repackage, die Life, 15 videos for EH, Heartcore, Savages MV, and FROOT repackage.

original.gif

Imagine her actually forgetting about releasing INHA just like she did with TFJ repackage, die Life, 15 videos for EH, Heartcore, Savages MV, and FROOT repackage.

Wait what’s up with the TFJ repackage? Was that a thing?

INHA didn’t leak, what leaked was a STEM edit so anything could be possible

yes, but you bounce the stems and you have the song - that's literally how it works. the one with part of the bridge at the end was a stem edit, but the other one was not.

yes, but you bounce the stems and you have the song - that's literally how it works. the one with part of the bridge at the end was a stem edit, but the other one was not.

Yeah but the stems didn’t leak so we don’t know how accurate it is

And it’s not mastered

well, in her defense, she didn't forget about Die Life she scrapped it to make EH 

giphy.gif

Yeah but the stems didn’t leak so we don’t know how accurate it is

And it’s not mastered

it's a demo, that's why. only mixed and finished songs get mastered, which we know it wasn't due to Marina saying multiple times that she couldn't quite decide what to do with it production wise. we also know the one leak is accurate seeing as how she's performed it the same live (although on piano).

allow me to rephrase it

theres no official mix of inha that we know of

now does it exist, albeit in demo form? probably

but we didn't get what she intended the song to be so, if she ever releases it (which at this point im not sure she will), it's gonna be v different from the leak

and probably acoustic seeing what she played on facebook

My whole life has been a lie, i thought only the second version was a stem edit? lol

But even so, the stems that leaked don't include that distinct "there's no rush anymore" stem so i am lead to believe the vocals from the snippet have yet to leak, widely thought to have

R5sPD4M.jpg

well, in her defense, she didn't forget about Die Life she scrapped it to make EH 

Well, yes, the whole point is that she changes her mind so often, though. Or is made to by label... Let alone her "I will not write about love" phase during TFJ, and then making EH that is dedicated to love, the whole attitude towards working with other people, or "I am not gonna release Blue as a single".

Wait what’s up with the TFJ repackage? Was that a thing?

Yes, and that's how Like the Other Girls was born.

original.gif

Well, yes, the whole point is that she changes her mind so often, though. Or is made to by label... Let alone her "I will not write about love" phase during TFJ, and then making EH that is dedicated to love, the whole attitude towards working with other people, or "I am not gonna release Blue as a single".

Yes, and that's how Like the Other Girls was born.

Wait I thought LTOO was pre TFJ demo

Can you expand on that?

TFJ - Debut, the 'beginning' of her bitterness and depression, a comedic and whimsical take on her misery. Feels like the 'first attempt' at doing an 'Electra Heart' (social commentary with organized aesthetic/visual project), on songs like 'Oh No!', 'Hollywood', 'Girls', and more I don't have the energy to list. 

EH - The climax to everything, visual project, commentary on society, the 'seduction of commercial blah blah blah' bullshit done correctly. Visual project expressed thru 4 archetypes, the literal peak of her whole 'i'm so sad, tumblrrrrrrrrrRR' character. 

FROOT - The happy ending. The explosion of color, Lady Gaga's ARTPOP, Lana's LFL. Continues the 'intellectualism' shit from EH, but in a corrected way (Songs such as Immortal, Savages, Can't Pin Me Down, Solitaire.) Writes everything herself. FROOT's sound differs from EH, resulting in the depressed gays leaving, though some stay. FROOT in my eyes has always been the 'matured' TFJ

L+F - What happens after the 'happy ending'. Tries to be the part two of EH with the 'psychology omg!' shit. The 'black and white' aesthetic is revamped for some reason. Doesn't know what it wants to be. We're so accustomed to 'TFJ' being the beginning, 'EH' being this climax, and then 'FROOT' being the happy ending it makes no sense in the story. 

She played the quirky angsty chick, the sophisticated depressed gal who just wants her pills, and then the sweet Greek goddess who lives a luxurious life, then she EH but at 90 yrs old, what next? Is she going to go hip-hop and do a Nicki-Nicki-Nicki?  :D

TFJ - Debut, the 'beginning' of her bitterness and depression, a comedic and whimsical take on her misery. Feels like the 'first attempt' at doing an 'Electra Heart' (social commentary with organized aesthetic/visual project), on songs like 'Oh No!', 'Hollywood', 'Girls', and more I don't have the energy to list. 

EH - The climax to everything, visual project, commentary on society, the 'seduction of commercial blah blah blah' bullshit done correctly. Visual project expressed thru 4 archetypes, the literal peak of her whole 'i'm so sad, tumblrrrrrrrrrRR' character. 

FROOT - The happy ending. The explosion of color, Lady Gaga's ARTPOP, Lana's LFL. Continues the 'intellectualism' shit from EH, but in a corrected way (Songs such as Immortal, Savages, Can't Pin Me Down, Solitaire.) Writes everything herself. FROOT's sound differs from EH, resulting in the depressed gays leaving, though some stay. FROOT in my eyes has always been the 'matured' TFJ

L+F - What happens after the 'happy ending'. Tries to be the part two of EH with the 'psychology omg!' shit. The 'black and white' aesthetic is revamped for some reason. Doesn't know what it wants to be. We're so accustomed to 'TFJ' being the beginning, 'EH' being this climax, and then 'FROOT' being the happy ending it makes no sense in the story. 

She played the quirky angsty chick, the sophisticated depressed gal who just wants her pills, and then the sweet Greek goddess who lives a luxurious life, then she EH but at 90 yrs old, what next? Is she going to go hip-hop and do a Nicki-Nicki-Nicki?  :D

Ok you're actually bringing up something very interesting!

I always thought as TFJ, EH and FROOT as complementary to each other and every record was the "natural" consequence of the former. Like, during TFJ she was so above pop music that she managed to sneak in in every interview how she loathed Dr Luke and she thought he did crappy music, then came EH which subverts everything and it makes so much sense! Marina's words have never been coherent or actually sensible, we know she's always just saying the first thing that pops in her mind and she changes idea like the wind blows. Then came FROOT, which saw a newfound, happy at last, Marina, maybe a little bit watered down (cause the melodies kind of are) but definitely Marina, from the heart-wrenching ballad Happy to the iconic anthem Froot, Ellie's diss track, the faux-deep instagram influencer-borne Savages, etc... everything is so Marina! (even scrapping a song she promised to release)

Then came L+F, which has literally nothing remarkably interesting, let alone Marina, to it. Like it's plain bad 

It feels bad to say but I believe Marina, as in Marina and The Diamonds, is well gone and we'll never gonna hear from her again. She might as well have died, just like Amy Winehouse, for what we're concerned. 

There is literally nothing I want more than to have a M5 that feels like the Marina I fell in love with but in all honesty I doubt she even has it in her? She clearly thinks being faux deep and releasing The Chainsmokers-ish songs is ok so it's not like we have a choice

*English Accent*

Marina and Diamond is true intellectual. She is such feminist bad bitch. She literally killed Ellie Goulding. What a fucking Greek Goddess. FROOT is a visual statement on gay rights, it is confirmation Marina loves being in the presence of homosexuals. Marina and the Diamandis Feminist Empress Divine.