Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

sometimes i forget marina said electra heart CHOSE draco as her "father figure"

draco.jpg

When Electra died with "Electra Heart" video I cried so hard. That was a hell of a persona + aesthetic she gave us so many good songs. I love pop music. I know its sad cuz she could never do this again and even if she did it wouldnt be the same effect

When Electra died with "Electra Heart" video I cried so hard. That was a hell of a persona + aesthetic she gave us so many good songs. I love pop music. I know its sad cuz she could never do this again and even if she did it wouldnt be the same effect

it was my fave album + era at the time, so i can relate. i was so sad i didnt know what to do w myself when the era officially ended. i only caught the tail-end of it (became a fan in jan 2013) but holy moly it changed my life. how i survived i dont know but im glad i did to experience froot, regardless of how messy that era was sjdfgsf

Omg I am going to see her tonight and I am so so so excited! I'm probably just going to sob the whole time. I've been a fan since like really late 2012 but she paid Atlanta dust since then on her tours (until last month) so I have not seen her yet in all my years of being a fan. I live in LA now and am excited to be seeing her at the Greek theatre! The setlist looks so promising too (except wtf how is "Teen Idle" a Love song lmao)

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

it was my fave album + era at the time, so i can relate. i was so sad i didnt know what to do w myself when the era officially ended. i only caught the tail-end of it (became a fan in jan 2013) but holy moly it changed my life. how i survived i dont know but im glad i did to experience froot, regardless of how messy that era was sjdfgsf

Honestly I don't know how she did it but that era felt ALIVE the entire two year run, it was such an experience

Now eras end like 2 weeks after the album is released 

Honestly I don't know how she did it but that era felt ALIVE the entire two year run, it was such an experience

for real....although, to be completely honest i think this era died so quickly bc the album wasnt what a lot of people wanted lol  :creep:

I miss music moments like that. It could be because we’re now experiencing the instant gratification era. Even though we get music faster now and it’s convenient, the enjoyment and high from it all burns out fast and eventually people want more and more and more. That’s why people keep asking for leaks. And we all know how that negatively affects some artists who don’t want certain songs out there. The excitement especially burns out faster if you don’t like the music that comes out (as in Marina’s case), and it kind of worries me how it’s going to affect musicians these days. I think what made the EH era so good- and tbh one of my favorite eras compared to current artists I listen to- is because it was organized, well-thought out, promoted well, had the story and lyrics to match the persona that didn’t feel shallow, and Marina took her time with it. Even the low-budget videos were good because she put her heart into it. So idk if it’s something Marina is going through, but I’m seeing this in other artists too. I’m really curious if there’s hope for album eras like that again or it’s just a done thing.

Hello, is anyone else going to The Greek Theatre in LA tonight?

It's my first Marina concert and I've enjoyed and admired her music since TFJ and I'd like to know what the best time may be to go

and if anyone is going to try to meet her afterwards. I've not been to a concert since 2011. I'm 27 year old guy and I am going with my boyfriend,

This is personal and I've struggled with substance abuse lately and I'm not relying on the show to fix that but as an introvert, I'd appreciate any help with the questions about the show I have and I'll start joining conversation her to break the habit of isolating on social media lol.

I'm listening to Buy The Stars now typing this which sounds cheesy but I haven't appreciated that song really until now. lol thanks for tolerating this random post, regulars on here

Hello, is anyone else going to The Greek Theatre in LA tonight?

It's my first Marina concert and I've enjoyed and admired her music since TFJ and I'd like to know what the best time may be to go

and if anyone is going to try to meet her afterwards. I've not been to a concert since 2011. I'm 27 year old guy and I am going with my boyfriend,

This is personal and I've struggled with substance abuse lately and I'm not relying on the show to fix that but as an introvert, I'd appreciate any help with the questions about the show I have and I'll start joining conversation her to break the habit of isolating on social media lol.

I'm listening to Buy The Stars now typing this which sounds cheesy but I haven't appreciated that song really until now. lol thanks for tolerating this random post, regulars on here

Probably too late now, but I’m here! I’m in one of the VIP boxes with my boyfriend

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Did she became rich with TFJ?

The album was a flop but it sold almost 28,000 copies in its first week. It's also one of her best-selling albums alongside Electra Heart. She definitely gained sumn with it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

We love LOVE + FEAR: Fat Free Edition

1. Handmade Heaven

2. Superstar

3. Someone Else's Baby (feat. J Balvin)

4. Enjoy Your Life

5. Believe In Love

6. Life Is Strange

7. You (Demo)

8. Karma

9. Emotional Machine

10. There's Nothing Wrong With You

EM is only included bc it was always intended to be part of the original L+F concept

R5sPD4M.jpg

1. Handmade Heaven

2. Superstar

3. Baby (feat. J Balvin)

4. Enjoy Your Life

5. Believe In Love

6. Life Is Strange

7. You (Demo)

8. Karma

9. Emotional Machine

EM is only included bc it was always intended to be part of the original L+F concept

when it finally leaks...

1. Handmade Heaven

2. Superstar

3. Baby (feat. J Balvin)

4. Enjoy Your Life

5. Believe In Love

6. Life Is Strange

7. You (Demo)

8. Karma

9. Emotional Machine

The J Balvin version of Baby is SOOOO bad....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Could there be another unleaked version of INHA? I was listening to the snippet from 2014 and realized Marina sings "there's no rush anymore" differently, almost slower. It's very subtle, does anyone else hear it?

(perhaps just a different take or maybe it's the real "acoustic" version what we thought it was gonna sound like before it leaked)

R5sPD4M.jpg

Could there be another unleaked version of INHA? I was listening to the snippet from 2014 and realized Marina sings "there's no rush anymore" differently, almost slower. It's very subtle, does anyone else hear it?

(perhaps just a different take or maybe it's the real "acoustic" version what we thought it was gonna sound like before it leaked)

INHA didn’t leak, what leaked was a STEM edit so anything could be possible