Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I love how simplistic these recent visuals are. They compliment the acoustic versions well. Makes you focus on the lyrics and meaning behind them.

girl you tried 

Can you ever let someone like something and have an opinion? You can hate her new material, just let me post in peace. Thanks.

jdkdsfkjjs i wasn't hating i was joking  :rip:

Sorry, I'm a beginnner Marina stan, so I have a question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhHrrVlshQ8

Why is this song (Electra Heart) not on the album?

because it fucking sucks

no i think it's because they finished the production like after the album or something

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Sorry, I'm a beginnner Marina stan, so I have a question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhHrrVlshQ8

Why is this song (Electra Heart) not on the album?

She said in an interview once that she wanted to use either that or Bubblegum Bitch as the opener and ultimately chose Bubblegum Bitch. Makes sense since it would probably sound a bit out of place in the album cause it's a lot more EDM than the rest of it.

I love that she let zany Marina out with the Karma video, the clown makeup is so TFJ era and I love it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

at least this one is decent quality

What for, she looks horrible  :creep:

She said in an interview once that she wanted to use either that or Bubblegum Bitch as the opener and ultimately chose Bubblegum Bitch. Makes sense since it would probably sound a bit out of place in the album cause it's a lot more EDM than the rest of it.

After having written F&L, she informed us on TT about a 'happy song' and that it has to be either at the beginning or at the end. Thus, it is at the end of the album tracklist, and at the beginning of the Electra Heart video playlist.

Electra Heart the song must've been written after the production ended. Just like EVOL or How to Bath.

original.gif

What for, she looks horrible  :creep:

After having written F&L, she informed us on TT about a 'happy song' and that it has to be either at the beginning or at the end. Thus, it is at the end of the album tracklist, and at the beginning of the Electra Heart video playlist.

Electra Heart the song must've been written after the production ended. Just like EVOL or How to Bath.

Not true, she said in an interview in 2012 she had the title track but went with Bubblegum Bitch like I said. Also Betatraxx confirmed they had their one and only session in 2011 which ended up being Electra Heart.

Also she had already written Gold in summer 2012 so I doubt she was still working on Electra Heart tracks, E.V.O.L and Electra Heart were probably apart of the 20 or so tracks she said she recorded for the album.

I dont know anything about this. I thought the version she ""released"" was the final version

Yeah, the released is the final/official version. But originally it was this

She wrote EH over this song that Betatraxx had called Relic and later was changed to the version we know from the video.

自由になる自由がある