Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

why hasn't Marina said anything?

this is too lowkey

it's not really *her* project, the song is going to be released as BetaTraxx ft. Marina and the Diamonds. beta has most of the creative control over the release, but i'm expecting marina to tweet (at least) when it is released.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1. Marina never says anything
  2. When she does she isn't very specific 
  3. Go along with it. 

This.

Marina's tweets are pretty much shallow/quirky thoughts, she doesn't use it for music news or for connecting with fans (sadly).

Don't expect her to promote this release, I believe she's not releasing it as a "Marina and the Diamonds" release because she's "done" with Electra Heart (the song, the era and the character).

We can only hope and pray that this project doesn't get shelved or cancelled, it could happen... not likely but it could happen.

I'm still mad at her because the whole "Electra Heart" documentary/concert footage has been shelved and most likely won't get released... and also she hasn't released the rest Electra Heart/Die Life outtakes, b-sides and demos :(

sigh... but well... ready for the next era.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This.

Marina's tweets are pretty much shallow/quirky thoughts, she doesn't use it for music news or for connecting with fans (sadly).

Don't expect her to promote this release, I believe she's not releasing it as a "Marina and the Diamonds" release because she's "done" with Electra Heart (the song, the era and the character).

We can only hope and pray that this project doesn't get shelved or cancelled, it could happen... not likely but it could happen.

I'm still mad at her because the whole "Electra Heart" documentary/concert footage has been shelved and most likely won't get released... and also she hasn't released the rest Electra Heart/Die Life outtakes, b-sides and demos :(

wtf is she waiting for? she can edit the documentary in iMovie, redo her demos in garage-band and release it all on you tube  :creep:

wtf is she waiting for? she can edit the documentary in iMovie, redo her demos in garage-band and release it all on you tube  :creep:

dude, I would PAY for any of those, really... If she decides to sell 8-15 demos in HQ for 15 dlls I would pay for them right away.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This.

I think she'll still promote it some how; she tweeted about HTBAHB on Glee even though I think she was against it being on there. When the EH EP is released, I'm expecting a tweet/retweet of information about it. She isn't that silly to not recognise that her work is going to be out there.

HEARTCORE is something that we know she was passionate about and for *unknown* reasons has been unreleased. She teamed up with SolRepublic on it, so it's possible that they were the ones who chose not to create it

And why would she released the Demos/Outtakes for??? She never said she would and I'm pretty sure that she never would do something like that...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think she'll still promote it some how; she tweeted about HTBAHB on Glee even though I think she was against it being on there. When the EH EP is released, I'm expecting a tweet/retweet of information about it. She isn't that silly to not recognise that her work is going to be out there.

HEARTCORE is something that we know she was passionate about and for *unknown* reasons has been unreleased. She teamed up with SolRepublic on it, so it's possible that they were the ones who chose not to create it

And why would she released the Demos/Outtakes for??? She never said she would and I'm pretty sure that she never would do something like that...

the most annoying thing about Heartcore not getting released is the fact that in May last year she said we would get it in June....that was the last time it was mentioned and ever since then she, nor Sol Republic have said what has happened to it....

It would just be nice if they had told us it had been cancelled but making wait all this time thinking it still might happen is annoying

the most annoying thing about Heartcore not getting released is the fact that in May last year she said we would get it in June....that was the last time it was mentioned and ever since then she, nor Sol Republic have said what has happened to it....

It would just be nice if they had told us it had been cancelled but making wait all this time thinking it still might happen is annoying

Yeah I totally agree with that. It's unfair that neither have said what happened to it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Don't you remember she mention she would release all the EH outtakes somehow? I don't really think that "EVOL", "Just Desserts" and "Electra Heart (Demo)" are the only ones...

How convenient for her to sell them for the same price as a bottle of vodka.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/spirits/glens_vodka_1l.html

Girl's smart.

Btw guys, don't you all see Marina in a brighter state of mind? She looks very different know compared to her angsty TFJ days and those suicidal beauty queen EH days... can we expect something very different lyric-wise?

I know some people pointed out a year-or-so ago that she was tweeting a lot about death and dark-imagery (which makes me excited) but now I feel a different vibe on her, like more playful and brighter. 

Don't you remember she mention she would release all the EH outtakes somehow? I don't really think that "EVOL", "Just Desserts" and "Electra Heart (Demo)" are the only ones...

Btw guys, don't you all see Marina in a brighter state of mind? She looks very different know compared to her angsty TFJ days and those suicidal beauty queen EH days... can we expect something very different lyric-wise?

I know some people pointed out a year-or-so ago that she was tweeting a lot about death and dark-imagery (which makes me excited) but now I feel a different vibe on her, like more playful and brighter. 

I think she said she *hoped* she could release them. I wish she did.

And I agree about the happiness! She seems less dark and more TFJ-style quirkiness now. Her tweets and Instagram posts also seem far cheerier.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1