Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So, can anyone PLEASE spare me download links to the actual releases of EH? Did the EP finally get released? or do we have separate tracks?

I'm kinda lost

We have separate tracks at the moment. The final version of EH along with BetaTraxx's remix of it have been released. We are waiting on Teddy Killer's remix and the Classical Piano version.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Well she's been talking about being in the studio?

For over a year it seems :/ also last she said anything about it, she predicted the album by this September. Maybe she secretly has most of the album recorded but doesn't want to say anything until she's ready to give a single and release date.

She's been writing since December 2012. And of course she has been recording, it's just really directional issues tbh. This is her make or break album because she is straddling actual 'fame' and people are finding out about her more quickly now and she has to have an album that solidifies her image.

The tentative release is September 2014, her darker image probably reflects the next era but we aren't sure.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She's been writing since December 2012. And of course she has been recording, it's just really directional issues tbh. This is her make or break album because she is straddling actual 'fame' and people are finding out about her more quickly now and she has to have an album that solidifies her image.

The tentative release is September 2014, her darker image probably reflects the next era but we aren't sure.

I do agree, this album could be make or break. It's actually kind of nerve racking when I think about it lol I've been trying to figure out what her sound will be like for the new album based upon her style that she's been sporting lately, as both of the last albums seem to reflect her wardrobe choices well. It kind of seems very quirky like TFJ but more chic. I feel like it will have the craziness and quirk of TFJ but the glossy pop sound of EH.

2dt29zc.jpg

I do agree, this album could be make or break. It's actually kind of nerve racking when I think about it lol I've been trying to figure out what her sound will be like for the new album based upon her style that she's been sporting lately, as both of the last albums seem to reflect her wardrobe choices well. It kind of seems very quirky like TFJ but more chic. I feel like it will have the craziness and quirk of TFJ but the glossy pop sound of EH.

Her style seems really modern and her normal clothes have been sort of retro. I have no idea what it'll sound like but I'm hoping for MVS esque stuff with more EH beats.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1