Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ok but where was the re release confirmed ??

Multiple record websites in different countries have the TFJ/EH vinyls up for pre-order. I know that a few people ordered them already. it could be fake but I doubt that so many sites would have it up if it was a scam.

C7EJSFg.gif

A US record store said they were getting it in September, but we should wait until somethibg from her label or Marina herself

But like the issue with waiting for her label is that her label is absolute shit and if we wait for them to say something we'll be waiting forever bc we won't get an answer

double post whoops

C7EJSFg.gif

I really like the Blue video. I think choosing Dreamland was a great choice for the video, the colors really bring out the song and make it seem really dreamy. I was trying to decide whether or not to get a ticket to the tour and this definitely persuaded me to get one! 

do any US stores have it up?

Not yet. The one store I actually go to isn't really active online with preorder items. They usually just do stuff in store only with "announcements" of items they've received recently.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So I just watched the video for "Blue" and loved it so much! It's really too bad her other videos for FROOT weren't executed this well, or rather given the budget to be. I think I forgot how good FROOT was for a hot minute!!! :wat:

I realize it is really good!; I just don't listen to it as often as I usually do with albums I love :/