7. Immortal

8. Can't Pin Me Down

9. Blue

10. Forget

11. BTT

12. Weeds

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Remember when Marina ended toxic feminism with "Can't Pin Me Down" :legend:

"Do you really want me to write a feminist anthem, I'm happy cooking dinner in the kitchen for my husband."

Edit: came to late, anyway it slaps (like all of FROOT tbh) :hooker:

8nl2OpX.png

So once upon a time,

I planned out an Electra Heart fanfic about the persona Marina created. it was going to be about her life, told by her fictional best friend. I had the whole thing planned out, including what songs went with what part of her life, and even started writing it. Buuuut, I never finished it lol

negAbhB.png

So once upon a time,

I planned out an Electra Heart fanfic about the persona Marina created. it was going to be about her life, told by her fictional best friend. I had the whole thing planned out, including what songs went with what part of her life, and even started writing it. Buuuut, I never finished it lol

I DID THE EXACT EXACT EXACT SAME THING. WHAT THE HELL UIGREOWDJSGPT3OR2`WQDKGEF`PDSAK`FSPAXK

LMFAO WHAT

we should compare them lol

I deleted everything lol but what I did was created a male character, he was a journalist and when he's like 30 he remembers this girl he was in love with, Electra. He looks for her and discovers she's now a very sad woman that's willing to look "for the golden light", and so they meet again and he falls in love with her again and tries to save her, but she commits suicide in the end.

I deleted everything lol but what I did was created a male character, he was a journalist and when he's like 30 he remembers this girl he was in love with, Electra. He looks for her and discovers she's now a very sad woman that's willing to look "for the golden light", and so they meet again and he falls in love with her again but she commits suicide in the end.

oh fuck

I still have mine. It started with Electra's best friend finding her after she took a bunch of sleeping pills, and her dying in her arms. Then it was gonna tell the story of how they were friends since high school and how EH's bff watched her life gradually fall apart the older she got

negAbhB.png

oh fuck

I still have mine. It started with Electra's best friend finding her after she took a bunch of sleeping pills, and her dying in her arms. Then it was gonna tell the story of how they were friends since high school and how EH's bff watched her life gradually fall apart the older she got

that's so sad ☹️ Now that you've reminded me of my strange EH fan fiction past, I'm thinking of working on it again.

I just can't stop listening to HH :trisha: Gosh it's just so beautiful and catchy :trisha:

IN THIS HANDMADE HEAVEN

tenor.gif

I COME ALIVE

tenor.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Remember when Marina ended toxic feminism with "Can't Pin Me Down" :legend:

"Do you really want me to write a feminist anthem, I'm happy cooking dinner in the kitchen for my husband."

Edit: came to late, anyway it slaps (like all of FROOT tbh) :hooker:

Toxic feminism??? What’s so toxic about having rights...