Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I have been dancing to that 8 second snippet of Enjoy your life for like weeks now and it won't leave my head, it must be a single plz  :defeated:

SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE :thumb2:

I have been dancing to that 8 second snippet of Enjoy your life for like weeks now and it won't leave my head, it must be a single plz  :defeated:

SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE :thumb2:

Same! I'm trying not to overplay the snippet.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

"And I can no longer ignore
The ivy growing tall
This life don't suit me anymore
The writings on the wall"

:wowcry:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm gonna guess the 8th or 15th of March...

But hopefully sooner  :teehee:

The unused cover is gorgeous! Fuck B&W.

But you know, everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I can do nothing about it.

Anyway, the only thing I'd change about unused cover is font used for name of the song. That 'MARINA' font is amazing, wish she kept it.

EDIT: I need to know @ of the artist who did the scrapped cover. PLEASEEEE.

BTW do you think she'll have B&W covers for her next single(s)? Maybe she's making a contrast, album/single covers in B&W and videos in color. I'd hate that.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

February needs to hurry tf up and be over with.