Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

No tea no shade... but 149 to get access to merch?????

Unless she comes out for everybody in the end, this is so shitty

Like you’re deadass paying 149 $ to have a postcard and a BAG

Believe it or not, VIP packages are becoming this. To Marina’s credit, her VIP already seems a lot cheaper than other artists, who charge $300 or more for almost the same amount of items. I’ve paid $150 years ago for VIP GA and we got a poster + sound check + early entry, and I only liked the poster and early entry, since the crowd was pretty hectic and got worse as the night went on. But it all depends on the fans a band/singer attracts. I don’t think her VIP is that bad.

ticketfly says NOTHING about the presale..why couldnt the DC show be put on livenation.....

giphy.gif

EDIT: THE APP HAS A SPOT FOR CODES!!!! FUCK THE WEBSITE

huh?

ALSO is everyones code the same? or are there different ones

huh?

ALSO is everyones code the same? or are there different ones

the ticketfly site says nothing about the presale and says 'tickets go on sale February 22nd' but the app says 'Tickets available 2/18/19, 12:00' and asks 'HAVE A CODE?'

ALSO...according to twitter the code is the same for everyone?? idk

Just pre-ordered the album from her store. Can't wait to get tickets!!!

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Don’t take this the wrong way but maybe you didn’t feel disappointed because you didn’t earnt that money

I've worked for all my tickets, so no it wasn't that. Although prices are high, it's just currently the way things are if you look at touring prices. I've always felt the benefits VIP provided + extra goodies were worth it.

Nashville's sale was horrendous because the Ryman doesn't have a GA pit, so Ticketmaster literally kept redirecting me to seats further and further back from the front :( Lucky that I got a VIP ticket though and it's not in an awful place. Good luck to everyone getting theirs later on. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

getting tickets was a mess omg i never got a presale code and presale countdown never showed up on ticketmaster but i finally figured everything out and at 12pm it finally worked! I got vip tickets for montreal

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif