Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

do you think i care if people care?

:lmao:

i'm exited, thus i'm sharing it. i don't care if it's something that's released yet or not, y'all would do the same so don't act different. jealously isn't cute.

it is and i cannot fxcking wait

i'm sure nobody is jealous of you having a song that will be released in 15 hours

She's so genuine! love her so much ugh. Such a nice interview to get to know her better

edit: She's crying omg she's too pure for this world, I relate so much when she cries talking about how can people be anti human beings because I can't literally express my thoughts/feelings without crying. Must protect her

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

That Teen Idle live almost makes me uncomfortable like...

For Marina lyrics... I feel like this record could get some ~mixed reviews~ by what we know so far. Not that it really matter at all since all I want is new music.

Just FYI that person told me they don’t actually have Superstar, carry on

FYI I said I didn’t have a link, because that’s what you asked for, and because I don’t, because I don’t share. TYVM.

xoxo

FYI I said I didn’t have a link, because that’s what you asked for, and because I don’t, because I don’t share. TYVM.

xoxo

you're so fucking cool dude

you have superstar!

giphy.gif

xoxo

you guys omg this guy is so cool he has superstar!!!! omg!!

xMcVPI7.jpg

So basically, the song will be out in ~6 hours?

it'll be out in NZ in six hours, which the gays will then rip and pretend to have unleaked for a few minutes until someone posts it here (and it gets deleted) or on various discords and it spreads like wildfire

xMcVPI7.jpg

it'll be out in NZ in six hours, which the gays will then rip and pretend to have unleaked for a few minutes until someone posts it here (and it gets deleted) or on various discords and it spreads like wildfire

yeah I know

so i'm not asking for someone to send me a link when it's out on NZ iTunes but I wouldn't be mad if anyone sent it  :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Good time to remind you all that direct illegal download links to officially released content is never allowed on LanaBoards!! Please respect your fellow artists by purchasing or streaming their officially released music when it is released in your area :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS