Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

How is Love + Fear loving herself if she feels the need to constantly separate herself from her past records?

It’s clear whenever M5 comes out she will rebuke this one as well

This is literally how FROOT was marketed... can we stop taking what she says seriously? She loves to talk

No soz I'm gonna keep taking her word for how she feels. People might just change over time.

No soz I'm gonna keep taking her word for how she feels. People might just change over time.

Like when she said she was gonna release a documentary on EH, a FROOT repackage, INHA 2 times in a row, like when she said she hated co writing and co wrote pretty much the entirety of EH, like when she said she hated Dr Luke and worked on him for 4 songs, like when she said she hated crappy pop music and came up with the most generic pop album of the decade... I’m sorry what word exactly should we take?

You can’t cherry pick what you wanna take and what you wanna dismiss cause again FROOT was marketed literally the same way LF was... that she had found herself, that she was finally happy, ecc... and here we are 5 years later dismissing it

Like Marina talks just for the sake of talking and she changes idea like the wind

Like when she said she was gonna release a documentary on EH, a FROOT repackage, INHA 2 times in a row, like when she said she hated co writing and co wrote pretty much the entirety of EH, like when she said she hated Dr Luke and worked on him for 4 songs, like when she said she hated crappy pop music and came up with the most generic pop album of the decade... I’m sorry what word exactly should we take?

You can’t cherry pick what you wanna take and what you wanna dismiss cause again FROOT was marketed literally the same way LF was... that she had found herself, that she was finally happy, ecc... and here we are 5 years later dismissing it

Like Marina talks just for the sake of talking and she changes idea like the wind

Yep. I'm not gonna pick and choose which word to take. I'm taking all of it, with the idea in mind that what she was feeling at the moment is what she said at that moment. She contradicts herself, it's part of her personality. She's a work in progress.

I'm lowkey glad that CR was scrapped but it really is a bop omg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

tried my best to remove the tags on some of the leaks

worth it:

https://dbree.org/v/da0714

cruel (320):

https://dbree.org/v/18323

angel

also i really really like cruel, i love her raw-sounding vocals at some parts. worth it is cute aswell

now these are leaked lets get froot unreleased done xox

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23