Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

The Art of Letting Go and I'm Not Hungry Anymore are my favorite outtakes ever from her. Hopefully we get the last two songs from the era out, so we can all move onto a (hopefully) more positive next era.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I guess I'm just not really understanding what you guys are saying when you say L+F lacks the "Marina flair"??? Idk I think there are some quintessentially "Marina" sounding songs on the album such as Enjoy Your Life, Life Is Strange, No More Suckers, To Be Human, Believe In Love etc etc. To me these songs sound like a more elevated and poppy version of TFJ tracks 

FzytWEW.png

I guess I'm just not really understanding what you guys are saying when you say L+F lacks the "Marina flair"??? Idk I think there are some quintessentially "Marina" sounding songs on the album such as Enjoy Your Life, Life Is Strange, No More Suckers, To Be Human, Believe In Love etc etc. To me these songs sound like a more elevated and poppy version of TFJ tracks

It’s ok if you like them but don’t insult TFJ by comparing it to this

Please keep the discussion civil and respectful

ugh, that fucking "90's" demo a fucking bop.

:defeated:

he is.

:toofunny:

he just changed his name.

i thought so too but then i saw he leaked the karma demo under "fuck water ninja"... he has 2 personalities or?