Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

He doesn't have WUTB lmao the only good chance of it leaking is if someone starts selling it, like WN or someone else (pdcm v1 tease)

He did know the name of the song before we even knew Marina was going to release something at all so it’s gotta mean something

Img not defending him btw he’s a rat

I may be wrong but wasn’t Water Under The Bridge one of the first songs Eclipse talked about?

Like I remember when he went private on twitter that he gave us a list of tracks she was working on and this was one of them

he never even heard it fyi, he just got told the title. he always acts like he's got/heard more than he actually has - he's never been the main source.

he never even heard it fyi, he just got told the title. he always acts like he's got/heard more than he actually has - he's never been the main source.

Apparently the person who "hacked" Marina sent him that title, he never had the song

Ok so yall are actually right cause I clearly remember him stating that this new project was very pop but with “Marina’s quality” and now he’s here trashing it so he obviously never had them

Ok so yall are actually right cause I clearly remember him stating that this new project was very pop but with “Marina’s quality” and now he’s here trashing it so he obviously never had them

He had a few demos (not every demo from L+F) + a few Discord recordings that he secretly recorded off Dennis + TNWWY that he got from scamming Big Taste (the producer). But nothing else, he pretended to have Worth It, PDCM, WUTB and a few other demos

wouldve never expected her to do a collab like this. makes me worried for future projects, ngl. i dont like to be negative on here, but lately ive been thinking that maybe the 3 album curse is real  :ohno:

So she's moving to DJ collabs already 

https://twitter.com/TheBRJewels/status/1186110267358404609

fits the brand of her name from "european pop girl who released one hit single in 2004 and went back to the void"

Marina has never had a hit lol

I loved Florence’s Sweet Nothing which was too a DJ feature but I feel like 1) Florence can actually pull it off 2) it doesn’t necessarily shy away from her brand

Marina at this point is making music just for the sake of it

wouldve never expected her to do a collab like this. makes me worried for future projects, ngl. i dont like to be negative on here, but lately ive been thinking that maybe the 3 album curse is real  :ohno:

Girl it is real

Look at FATM, Charli, Marina, Lana, etc...