Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

OMG TNWWY is literally much better than True and EYL? At least the lyrics are more inspired :defeated:

Homosexuals win!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

wow.. this song actually goes OFF  :defeated:  to think, Love + Fear could've actually been pop album of the century...
how are the outtakes/demos so much better than the final product? Like? what the fuck
I actually like Love+Fear but this, cruel rule and the art of letting go are literally better than most of that album.....

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

TNWWY isn’t That much better than most of the (L+)F songs but ugh it’s lightyears better than True and Enjoy Your Life, why did she keep those 2 and not TNWWY, it would’ve fit in perfectly.

um, ‘True’ and ‘Enjoy Your Life’ are amazing. the fact we got baby and blorange trees and not this and pdcm is criminal.

um, ‘True’ and ‘Enjoy Your Life’ are amazing. the fact we got baby and blorange trees and not this and pdcm is criminal.

True's terrible imo. Like, love the message, but the lyrics are way too corny. EYL is a cute bop but the lyrics are also so out of touch. With TNWWY for example u can rlly relate to the lyrics, but with "sit back and ejoy your problems, you don't always have to solve them" it's like, ok, thanks,,, y'know

qfrWuBl.png

True's terrible imo. Like, love the message, but the lyrics are way too corny. EYL is a cute bop but the lyrics are also so out of touch. With TNWWY for example u can rlly relate to the lyrics, but with "sit back and ejoy your problems, you don't always have to solve them" it's like, ok, thanks,,, y'know

'True' is amazing  :facepalm: it's just a cute little bop.

'Enjoy Your Life' is refreshing as well, it isn't just Marina being depressing and writing about daddy issues or break ups.

ok but imagine if this did end up on L+F and it got a mv and the opening scene is the lady mentioned in marina book telling her about the 'TNWWY' concept.

i don't have enough creative brain cells to figure how the rest of the video would work out but i feel like a storyline could be added rather than just 3 minutes of her lip-syncing.