Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

oh my god let‘s be glad we have TNWWY in full. we‘ve been waiting for it for years. the version that blackout zone gave us sounds good and tbh I don't care that it‘s not in lossless quality. let‘s just enjoy the song lmao 

y'all just can't enjoy a song without arguing over if a file is lossless or not can y'all

In conclusion, it's a fake  :D

RIGHT omg i had never seen people like that before i joined Lanaboards 2 years ago. So annoying

:awk:

R5sPD4M.jpg

that file of There's Nothing Wrong With You is definitely a lot more clear than the one that leak previously though! the vocals and the production sounds a lot more polished and clear?

lABVyGE.png

The issue is having a "lossless" file that isn't. It's a 30MB min download for something that should probably be around 10

that’s because dbree hosts stuff on a msdos server and the download speeds are horrible from it.

In conclusion, it's a fake  :D

:awk:

like I’ve said, maybe it’s not “lossless” but it’s 100% higher quality and a different file. the version that leaked, parts of the audio dim/cut out in the intro and that isn’t the case in this “lossless” version. it’s much more clear as well - you’d literally have to be deaf or listening to it on crusty earphones not to hear it.

so there's two superstar demos? one acoustic and one with trap drums???

idk about the acousic one, but the other one is just pretty much the same as the final but at a slower bpm with different drums. I wouldn’t exactly call them trap drums either, they just sound a bit heavier and the production just feels a bit emptier tbh. the final is 100% better.

that’s because dbree hosts stuff on a msdos server and the download speeds are horrible from it.

like I’ve said, maybe it’s not “lossless” but it’s 100% higher quality and a different file. the version that leaked, parts of the audio dim/cut out in the intro and that isn’t the case in this “lossless” version. it’s much more clear as well - you’d literally have to be deaf or listening to it on crusty earphones not to hear it.

idk about the acousic one, but the other one is just pretty much the same as the final but at a slower bpm with different drums. I wouldn’t exactly call them trap drums either, they just sound a bit heavier and the production just feels a bit emptier tbh. the final is 100% better.

how different is the HH demo?

and is the PDCM demo/alternate version that leaked real or from stems?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Baby (Radio Edit)

Baby (Solo Vinyl Rip)

Baby (Video Version)

Cruel (LQ)

Cruel (HQ Tagged)

If It's Worth It

Karma (Piano/Stripped demo)

Karma (90s/NSYNC demo?)

Please Don't Call Me

Please Don't Call Me (Demo)

The Art of Letting Go

There's Nothing Wrong with You

You (Demo)

Snippets:

Handmade Heaven (Demo)

Someone Else's Baby

Superstar (Demo)

Edit: oops already posted while I was typing

do you have the Radio and Vynil version of Baby? i just found out about this today and now i need it  :cuteface:

do you have the Radio and Vynil version of Baby? i just found out about this today and now i need it :cuteface:

Girl there aren’t 3 different versions

The “radio” one doesn’t have the fingerpicked intro, which is how the video starts off

The vinyl one is literally a stem edit in which they took out luis’s part and a bunch of instruments

It’s on her YouTube channel under the name acoustic

The Radioactive demo is a fan-edit made by a SoundCloud user called TorsoFase, who bought the pro-tools for the song some months ago.

Oh no

TorsoFase was a DG user who had the pro tools like 2 years ago

He was the one who teased them

Like not even teased them, he told us they existed.

I remember some talk about a radioactive demo in the shoutbox but it was in summer 2017 so I can’t recall almost anything

Does anyone know what quality PDCM (final) actually leaked in? I see a 320 link posted in here but I didn't think that was real?

Pdcm final leaked in 128kbps. I also downloaded that file to check specs and it turned out to be a 320kbps upscaled file

do you have the Radio and Vynil version of Baby? i just found out about this today and now i need it  :cuteface:

I'll just post all 3 and see what sticks..

(w intro "Video version") - https://dbree.org/v/908637 *Not sure how real this one is but i checked w spek and seems legit

(Radio edit) - https://dbree.org/v/1e16d1 *Not sure either found it posted on DG last year

(Solo AKA "Vinyl version") - https://dbree.org/v/1665db

R5sPD4M.jpg