Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

AMAZING!!!!

I still stand by what I said about LF but chile... her concert was it!!!

INHA was such a serve omg like I can’t stress this enough it was so good omg

Also you can tell she loves her old songs cause when she was singing EH tracks she was enjoying herself way to much

just got back from her show in Milan and HOLY SHIIIT WHAT AN EXPERIENCE :defeated: she was stunning, her froots were stunning, the songs i've been playing for 3 years were stunning live and she sang Savages that honestly, was a serve. also due to the venue being so small she was just lke 5mt away.

and, on top of it, after i got out i met a lot of my internet friends i've known for 5 years, we waited for like 20mins under the rain and she came out to take pictures and sign stuff. I almost got to take a pic with her, being only one person away from the barricade... if only the FAGS  behind us didn't push us, the guy before me could not move away in time for me to ask her the pic.

But anyways, i got to see her from less than 1mt and from what i've heard she's such a sweetheart omg.

sorry for my ted talk  :hooker:

AMAZING!!!!
I still stand by what I said about LF but chile... her concert was it!!!

INHA was such a serve omg like I can’t stress this enough it was so good omg

Also you can tell she loves her old songs cause when she was singing EH tracks she was enjoying herself way to much

GURL MA C'ERI PURE TU? URLO. Magari ci siamo pure visti lmao

Not to be a negative nancy, but sis could’ve done SO MUCH with the Electra collection. What we got is L+F merch, just swapped with Electra words... :toofunny:

Although the robe is cute. Just wish it had more than wording on the side chest. She could’ve done an awesome Electra illustration or something big on the back.

giphy-1.gif 

I have 2 files in different bitrate keep which ever one you prefer (I think one is the single version and one the original studio file?)

https://dbree.org/v/48f781

https://dbree.org/v/4305dd

Thanks luv

-----------

So... L+F era is over?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the family jeweles is such a great album, she was so quirky and unique what happened to her? everything after that kinda lacked

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the family jeweles is such a great album, she was so quirky and unique what happened to her? everything after that kinda lacked

Froot exists but okie dokie

Thanks luv

-----------

So... L+F era is over?

Yasss finally

I mean it’s not like she killed herself during this era lol but whatever